Chapter 19: Gay Club Part One

Me: Chris you always there for me as I Got up and on him in ride position facing him. He put his arms around me and he said and I will always be there for you. We started kissing, and for a moment there it felt like when we us to be together but better. It felt like something new but something old as he held me saying everything going be ok. As he said that my phone started to ring and it was Jason.

Jason: Mjay I'm sorry I don't know how that happen. I think my ex did that I'm sorry as fuck. Please don't hate me cause that will crush me I still love you.

Me: Jason if you loved me enough you would've kept that video private and locked away. I still love you too but at this point I don't care Jason and telł your ex I better don't catch him slipping. Either way I'm glad that's only video I never deleted out of your phone. Everyone that I care about love me for who I am and if your ex was trying to ruin me or something tell him nice try.

I hanged up the phone from Jason as he filled my inbox with text messages. I just started saying men are just! Ugh! We spend so much time being in relationships we forget about the bigger picture. This biggest picture is trying to find your own self being the best you can be. I love Jason and I'm still in love with Chris but dam I lost me. I'm here to go to school and build a life for me and my son. Now if Chris and I manage to get back together he have to uplift himself as well. I know coco been up in plenty dudes since I was gone and I know getting with him will only back fire right now. I can juice him though to fill my sexual needs. I know how you readers are looking at this saying this,but hey a man got needs.

Chris: So

Me: So

Chris: Are you ok?

Me: I never been better. You ready to hit the park

Chris: Yea lets go. You sure you ok,, because just now it seemed as though you were in deep thought so I'm just making sure everything is ok.

We went inside the park and caught up with everyone. I went on rides with KJ & Terrell and I enjoyed my afternoon. Nate and Dion was stuffing there face as Dion was flirting hard with frat boy. I just kept looking because they really connected since they met. Nate was trying to kiss up with the girl he met at the party. Chris took KJ and Terell and bought them some stuff while I was just there looking on. Nate came up to me asking if we going to the gay club that night and I was like yea you want go I said. Knowing he wasn't going even if I paid him then he said yea why not I'm comfortable with my sexuality but if I hear about it again I'm beating your ass with love.

Me: I'm sure you want beat this ass and see what all the fuss is about. You know if you want experiment I can let you hit just to ease your mind bestie. Straight guys hate to admit it but they are curious to why most men go gay or how ass feel.

Nate: Naw I'm good but if want to one day I'll sure to let you know as he started to laugh. Let me give you some real dick not that stuff these niggas be throwing on you as he started to laugh. You need dick that will make you weak in the knees and behave not the kind that always have you in your feelings.

Me: mmmmmmmmm as I looked down at his dick he grabbed it letting me know how big it is. We then looked and said eww so let's just stop all this shit now. That's a yucky sight of me and you fucking as he started to laugh saying yea maybe " I looked at him then I said maybe?

Nate: Dont hurt your head bestie we aren't fucking. I'm straight and your gay as he started to laugh let's keep it that way. We don't need no more messy shit happening in this group.

Nate and I talked about this for a little while more. We were only joking but I wonder really how good is the dick sometimes. That's the hoe in me I'm trying to contain as I laughed to myself. You readers ever just had a hoe feeling that you just want to act on when you tired of love. Like just to let that being in you have fun for once. We got done with the park at about 6pm in the afternoon and the next stop was food. I was kind of excited to go in the gay club to have some fun and see how the turn up is over here.