Chapter 20: Night Alone Part 1

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

"Are you ready yet?" S.coups yelled to me through the dorm.

"Almost." I yelled back.

I continued to work with my hair when S.coups appered beside me and stared at me.

"I've been ready for an hour!" He complained. "What is taking you so long?"

"This hair doesn't magically look good." I said and pointed to my mess of hair.

"It looks fine." S.coups groaned.

"No it doesn't." I said. "It's all frizzy."

"Who cares?" S.coups asked.

"I care!" I yelled and S.coups groaned before leaving the bathroom.

I contiued to fix my hair and after a few more minutes, it was finally done. It wasn't perfect but it's a good enough to go out.

Today was the day S.coups and I would spend in the hotel. We weren't supposed to go until later in the afternoon but S.coups said he wanted to take me out.

We couldn't go out very often anymore because we had gotten more popular than we expected so we tend to attract people, mostly fans, when we go out.

Despite that happening, S.coups still wanted to take me out on a date.

I walked to the living room and found S.coups lying on the couch with his eyes closed and resembling a dead person.

"I'm ready." I said.

S.coups's eyes snapped open and he quickly got off the couch.

"Then let's go!" S.coups yelled, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the dorm. "Don't get yourselves killed!"

I laughed at what he yelled to the younger members.

"Listen to Joshua!" I yelled before I closed the front door. "So where are we going?"

"I thought maybe we could head to the mall and shop a bit." S.coups said. "Maybe get some food."

"That sounds like a nice idea." I said.

"Then let's head for the bus." S.coups said, seeing as neither or of drove.

Plus even if we did, we don't actually have a car.

"Put this up." S.coups said and grabbed my sweater hood, pulling it up.

"It's going to mess my hair up." I complained.

"Do you want people to see us?" S.coups asked and I shook my head. "Exactly so keep it up."

We made it to the bus stop and sat on the bench, waiting for the bus.

"How have you been?" S.coups asked while we waited.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well, I'm just curious about you." S.coups said. "Like what's going up between Joshua and you?"

I shrugged. "Not much. When we hang out I find it a bit awkward and I think he can tell I feel that way but doesn't know what to do about it."

"I'm sure that'll pass." S.coups said and I nodded. "Do you think the younger memebr will ever get along again?"

"The fighting has calm down so I'm sure everything will be fine." I said. "Joshua told me yesterday that he's been trying to help Dk so that maybe he would try and kill Vernon."

S.coups nodded. "That's good. I'm sure Joshua can relate to him."

I was about to say something else but the bus came so we stood up. We got on the bus and made our way to the very back where there was no one.