Chapter 20: Night Alone Part 2

This is the smut. All innocence ones leave now. You've been warned.

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

"Really?" I questioned as S.coups decided to start kissing down my neck. "You want to start now?"

"What else would we do?" He asked against my neck, his breath tickling my skin.

"I don't know." I said. "Eat dinner."

"That can wait." S.coups said and pushed me to lay back on the bed. "Do you know how much you've teased me these last few weeks?"

"What have I done to tease you?" I asked.

"The way you lick and bite those beautiful lips for yours." S.coups said. "Especially when you're all sweaty from practice. God imaging you like that but underneath me is really a beautiful thought."

"Hey, your wet dreams are not my fault." I defended myself.

"Yeah, but when you've given me all the material, it's hard not to think." S.coups said.

"You're saying I'm not allowed to sweat?" I asked, kind of getting fed up with this conversation.

"No, not at all." S.coups said and leaned down closer to my face. "Just that you're damn sexy when you do."

"Come on then." I whispered in his ear. "Make me sweat."

"As you wish my angel." S.coups said before conneting our lips.

We kissed a few times before S.coups bite my lower lip, making me open my mouth slightly. Of course that was enough for S.coups to slip his tounge into my mouth.

I pushed my tounge against S.coups's in an attempt to get him out of my mouth but, of course, it was no use.

"You know what I'm going to do?" S.coups said when we pulled away for air. "I'm going to tease you the way you've been teasing me."

"It was unintentional Seungcheol." I said. "Do you really have to be like this?"

"Maybe this is unintentional too." S.coups said before reconnecting our lips.

This time I didn't hold back on letting him put his tounge in my mouth and I let him explore my mouth.

It was interesting to be the one having everything done to, or I guess you could say like the girl. I had always imaged being with girls and do these types of things with girls. This was very strange to me.

I stopped thinking when S.coups pulled away, sat up, and pulled his shirt off.

He didn't have what you would call a 6 pack but he definitely had some abs.

"When did you start working out?" I asked in heavy breaths.

"I don't know." S.coups said, thinking about his answer. "A few weeks ago."

"Well it's paid off." I said while staring at his fairly toned chest.

S.coups didn't say anything but grabbed the hem of my shirt I knew what he wanted me to do but I stay in my laying down position, not moving a muscle.

"Come on." S.coups said, pulling at my shirt. "Sit up."

"Maybe I don't want to." I said.

I saw S.coups frown before he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to sit up.

"You're going to do as I say." S.coups whispered right in front of my face. "Okay?"

I couldn't find words to speak so I just slowly nodded my head.