Sequel Stuff Update + Cover Contest + Story Showcase Progress

Hello! 

I'm super sorry for the delay. I don't want to bore you with the details of my life, so I'll jump right into everything. It seems like you all are enjoying the sequel so far, which makes me incredibly glad. So I'll officially be updating it on Fridays with some surprise updates throughout the week if you're lucky. There should be about 48 chapters I believe, so we're getting there. I'd like to have the whole thing up before I start school in late July, which I totally think is possible. Also, I have a goal of using songs for each chapter of the sequel, but if you have any song suggestions for various chapters of the first book or upcoming chapters for the sequel, let me know. You might get a dedication. So sit tight. 

I'm not doing a Q&A in this update, but please leave questions in this chapter  and I'll get to them in the next update. I've been getting a lot of positive feedback, but I'd love to get more negative/constructive results. Okay, I wouldn't love it, but don't feel afraid to voice your opinions. 

I get it

I get it. I'm amazing. But I have flaws too!

Cover Contest

A couple of you have offered new cover ideas to me. Although I really like the ones I have now, if any of you creative people have any ideas, please PM me and I'll do a little showcase. I may just keep the ones I have now, but I will have a winner, and that winner will get a prize. The deadline is June 16th. 

Story Showcase

I still haven't gotten around to reading your lovely stories, but please know that I still care. See my last update for details, but please submit your stories for me to read below, and I will make sure to pick two winners to get back on track. My apologies again for the delay. 

I'll have a lot more to say in the next update, but for now I hope you all are fine and are enjoying life. If you need me, I'll be typing away on the third book. I mean, finishing season eight of Grey's Anatomy

Until then,