Waking up

The tree from Phoebe her dream
James pov
I woke up seeing Korra on my right, holding my hand. When she noticed I woke up she asked "Are you alright?" Her eyes full with worry. She had become very beautiful over the years. We've been dating since we were 13 years old. I looked at her, her long brown hair and those beautiful blue eyes. Phoebe is beautiful to! a voice in my head said. I need to stop thinking about her! You think after 3 years with someone like Korra would let you forget her, but no. Oh but, Phoebe, is so so... Phoebe. I don't know how to describe. She's smart, very kind, sassy, funny. She can be dumb, but that makes her cute. Also she can get the best out of people even if you're a serial killer she would always see the best in them. And she became really really beautiful. Her wavy blond-gold hair. That cute button nose. And those eyes those eyes. Oh gods! I could watch them for hours. I still haven't figure out which color they are. And when she sings, her voice is one like an angel. I could listen to her every day again and again. Even looking at her makes me happy. Then I suddenly remembered that I had a fight with her. She threw light at me or something. I looked at Korra and asked "Did she really do that?" She nodded. I was heartbroken. She would never do something like that. And how did she even do that. I hadn't much time think, because I saw my mom came over. "Hey, sweetie, how are you?" She asked. "I'm fine. But I need to go find Phoebe." I answered. Korra stood up and said "Why in hades name would you do that? Don't you remember she attacked you?" She was angry. "Maybe there was a reason to."I said. "You're unbelievable!"she said that and walked away. I looked at my mom, who was laughing at me. "What?" I asked. "She's angry at you and you don't know why."she said. I stood up and looked at her and said "I'm gonna find Phoebe." I went outside and went looking...
Phoebe pov
I was standing next to a big tree. It wasn't an ordinary tree, it was huge. And in the middle of it was a sort of cage. The cage was the tree itself and the door of the cage was weird. It had a water, fire, earth patron. It had also air you could feel that. When I went closer I looked right in. There I saw a man. He was old. He had grey hair and a grey beard. When he looked at me I saw his eyes. They were no normal, they were pure black. He looked at me and attacked me and I screamed...
James pov
I was looking for Phoebe, when I saw her lifeless on the back of Chiron and Rachel running after them. I followed them, they went towards the hospital. They went inside and so did I. Chiron handed her to over to Kyle, a son of Apollo, he after Will was the best you can get. I went over to Chiron and asked "What happened?" He looked at me and said "Go get Percy and Annabeth, please." I looked at him and nodded. I went to the Poseidon cabin, I step inside and see my mom and dad, Percy and Annabeth, Frank and Hazel, Leo and Calypso, Ben and Charlotte, Juliet and Andrew, Lily and Lucas, Nico and Will and Korra and Amber. "Mr and Ms. Jackson, Chiron needs you in the hospital." I said. "Why?" Percy asked. "Well, Phoebe..." I don't get time to finish my sentence, because the whole Jackson family and Juliet and Charlotte and Ben run over to the hospital. I wanted to follow them, but mom stopped me. "Why don't you and the girls go relaxing at your fathers cabin, when we need you we'll come and get you, alright?" She asked. I nodded, but deep down I wanted to go to Phoebe...
At cabin 1
"How are you?"Amber asked. "I'm fine." I said. She looked at me. "Why were you so worried about Phoebe?" She asked. I glared at Korra, she probably told her, so typical...
"I don't know. I saw her on Chiron's back lying lifeless." I said. "Probably overreacting, she's always like that. She wants all the attention. Such a loser." She said and I only could look at her, if there's one thing I know that's totally not Phoebe. She never wants attention. "I think she's doing voodoo or something." Korra said. "How come?" I asked. "Well, when she attacked you, I was angry at her. So I used my powers and made death people come out of the earth." She said. "Well when they noticed her they didn't attack but just bowed." I looked at her confused. "How could she do that?" I asked. "I have no idea." Korra asked. I moved closer to her and I pulled my arms around her. I'm trying to make her forgive me for what happened earlier. She laughed and I knew I was forgiven. Amber smiled at us. I was enjoying the moment when my dad came in and said "Come guys we need to get to the big house." "Why?" I asked. "There's a new prophecy."
Phoebe pov
I waked up screaming. I was covered in sweat. I looked around and saw my mom and dad coming towards me and they hugged me. I didn't hug back I was to scared.  Mom cupped my face and looked at me. "Sweetie, are you alright?" She asked. I shook my head. "I-I-I had a-a nightm-mare."I said with a shaking voice. Dad took me in his arms and kissed my head he would always do that when I had a nightmare. "Princess, do you remembered what happened?" He asked. I remembered everything the prophecy, Rachel and the blackout. I nodded my head. "Are you good enough to go to the big house and discuss this prophecy." Mom asked and again I nodded. I stood up and went with my parents to the big house...