#9, The Devil's First Condition

"Did you delete the video? Did you get caught? He didn't see you right? What took you so much time? How was his room? Was it dirty or clean?"

 Cassie started firing questions at me as soon as we got in the car.

I laughed at her but then remembered what happened earlier making my cheeks turn red.

 "Oh no you are blushing! Something happened! Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me te..." I clamped my hand on her mouth frustrated.

"Yes....I got caught." I whispered looking down while she squealed, her voice muffled because of my hand. I removed it only to hear her squeal even louder making me wince.

"GIRL TELL ME NOW! EVERY INTRICATE DETAIL!!" She bounced on her seat excited, her blue eyes twinkling.

"Well...Ryan saw me and..." She screamed again and I blocked my ears.

"Cassie I swear I won't tell you a thing if you keep shouting" I glared making her close her mouth and nod.

"Well..as I was saying.." I told her everything but left out the part of our almost kiss. She listened quietly but I could see her struggling to not say anything.

"Oh my goodness this is so cute!" She said when I finally allowed her to speak.

I gave her a blank look, "What's cute in this?" I asked.

"Well this is just like those cliché romantic books where the girl hates the guy in the beginning but the guy is already head over heels for her, she does not realize that he is her prince charming and that they are meant to be together, he does these stupid things just to get noticed by the girl and to get close to her then the girl realizes that she does not hate him and eventually they fall in love and get married and live happily ever after" she rambled while I looked at her in disbelief.

"This is not those 'cliché romantic books' but real life and

1. I hate him. 

2. He is not head over heels for me or is my prince charming and is doing this just to annoy me. 

3. We are not going to fall in love or get married."

I huffed while she shook her head.

 "You'll see." she said and started driving. 

I opened my mouth to protest but didn't say anything. My mind drifted to my text conversation with him where he called himself my prince charming. A small smile took over my face and I realized one thing after tonight...I don't hate him...at all.

Well I guess Cassie is right...in a way..

...................................................................................................

"Mae!" I heard someone call me while I was going to my locker. I turned around to see Caleb making his way over to me. I smiled and waved at him.

"Hey!" He panted as he reached me smiling.

"Hey yourself." I replied back and we started to walk.

"So...how are you?" He asked when we reached my locker. I chuckled and looked at him.

"Whats with you today? Why so formal?" I asked raising an eyebrow questioningly. I saw his cheeks turning a slight pink.

"Well I..I wanted to ask you something.." He scratched his neck nervously.

"Go on then." I said gesturing with my hands for him to continue.

"Mae I wanted to ask you..a..are-" He started but was cut off when an arm wrapped around my waist pushing me in a hard chest.

I looked up to see Ryan but he was looking or more like glaring at someone behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Caleb standing there.

I totally forgot he was there! What is Ryan Stone doing to me? 

Both the boys looked at each other with matching glares. I struggled to go but he had an iron grip, I punched his arm but he didn't even seem to notice it. 

Freaking iron man! 

I huffed.

"Lunch." Ryan greeted in a blank voice.

Caleb gritted his teeth, "It's Lynch, Stone."

"Okay fine, Lunch."

Caleb goes on to say something but stops himself.

 "I'll see you later Mae." He said and turned around to go.

I tried to call him but he was already rounding the corner down the hall.

Ryan swung his arm around my shoulder and started walking. I pushed his arm making him chuckle. 

"What you did that for?" I asked glaring.

"Did what?" He asked feigning innocence and pouting adorably.

  Ugh Mae control!

"You very well know what." I slapped his arm.

He laughed catching my hand, "I didn't do anything. I just came there, he was the one who went away." He said. 

I nodded, I know there is something else but I let it slide.

We reached our class but before we could go in he held my hand and led me away.

"Hey, where are you taking me?" I asked confused.

"We are skipping." He said casually making my jaw drop and halt making him stop too.

"What! Are you crazy? I'm not going anywhere!" I exclaimed while he smirked.

"Yes you are." He smirked while I narrowed my eyes.

"No I am not." I crossed my arms.

"Consider it as my first condition." He said grinning.

"I refuse to your conditions since the video is already deleted." I smirked.

He laughed.

 " I have a copy." He smirked.

 That devil ! 

"B-but you.." I stuttered

 "Yes I know,  but I won't do anything with it as long as you agree to my conditions." He shrugged as if it was nothing.

"So...coming?" He smirked while I looked at him. He already knew my answer and dragged me out with him.

Great.

___________________________________________________________________________

Since many of you pointed out the lunch and lynch thing, so I thought..why not ;)

Vote!

Comment!

Share!