#80 Skype Calls (goodbye part 2)

Thomas had been gone for 3 months now, only half the time he was supposed to be away. You were obviously a little happy by the fact that half of that torture time was gone, but you still had some time left...

The skype ring tone rang into your ear thru your ear buds and you smiled happily, clicking off your music and answering the call. After a moment of your computer loading, Thomas popped up on the screen, smiling cutely and staring into the camera.

It was late at night where you were but it was mid day where Thomas was. You lied on your stomach, engulfed in the soft sheets of your bed. You smiled, "Hey!"

"hey" He chuckled, looking thru the camera. "Are you doing okay? Sorry I haven't been able to call.." He sighed quietly.

"Its alright, I get it." You smiled, nodding and propping your upper self up onto your elbows. "hows filming?"

"its alright" He shrugged "Pretty stressful.. You look beautiful, by the way." He winked.

You giggled quietly, "yeah right, me with no makeup and hair up is the most attractive thing ever" You spoke sarcastically, rolling your eyes slightly.

"it is!" He belted out quietly, throwing his hands up to his sides.

"Uh huh"

"I'm telling the truth"

"surrreee" you laughed.

"Fine, if you wont believe me then maybe i'll have to come home early and prove it to you.." a small cheeky smile creeped up on his face.

"....What do you mean?" You stared at him, trying not to smile.

He shrugged, "I mean I'm gonna need someone to come pick me up tomorrow morning, don't really wanna pay for a taxi" He said, acting perfectly normal.

"tomorrow?!" you squealed quietly.

He laughed. "Yeah" He said giving up the calm act and excitedly smiled.

You happily smiled and giggled, a warming feeling overwhelming your stomach. "really!?"

"Really. You gonna be there?" He chuckled.

"you even know who I am? of course i'll be there!" you spoke happily.

"Great, flight lands at 8am your time. Oh yeah and don't wear makeup and keep your hair up, that way i'll be able to prove to you just how beautiful you are." He winked

Then suddenly someone stepped into the frame of Thomas's camera. "Come on Tom, we gotta go catch the flight" They said.

"okay! coming." He looked back at the person then at you again. "I'll be there soon babe, get some rest" he chuckled "night beautiful"

"night.." You smiled and closed the laptop then set it aside. You collapsed onto your back and stared at the ceiling, Thomas was coming home.