Chapter 6

Souls in Hell have no hairs, they have a dirty dark grey and decayed burning flesh. They all cried out to Jesus for mercy. If they could have only repent and truly accept Jesus Christ as their saviour they would have been forgiven and they would have not burn in the Lake of fire.

A man that I saw from the top of the pit who cried out to Jesus came and crawl towards me. I knew that he wanted to talk to me and say something but he just couldn't speak out he was moaning so much because of the fire burns and the pain he is suffering. My thoughts and sense were still working on the lake of fire I can even think about my parents and my wasted past life. While I was crying and gritting my teeth in pain a thought came to my mind " I must be dead now, and this is where I belong. "

I was suddenly taken out of hell and I saw Jesus waiting for me in one corner. I don't know whether we are still in hell or outside but all the screams and cries and noises were gone. I went near him and I saw his tears flowing down on his cheeks and I asked him " Lord why did you let me burn in hell, and why didn't you answer me when I called you? " I was a little bit upset with him because he left me and he burned me in hell and more over he didn't answer my call. And He said in a calm voice "My daughter I want you to have the real experience so that you may not be just a sayer but a real experiencer of the reality of hell." Then I asked him 'Even if you want me to have the experience why did you left me so long.' He said " My daughter I left you only for a minute, if you think one minute took that long, think about about forever. Forever have no more ending."

Jesus and me walked out of that place and told me " My daughter the end is near I am coming soon, but my people are not yet ready. I am giving them a short time so they can repent and come back to me, your Lord that is me will forgive them and washed away all their sins by my blood. My daughter I am coming soon." And my spiritual body was kept back in my physical body and I was physically awake it was morning.

Hell was not a nice place. It was the most horrific and most painful experience I had ever have in my life. No man would bear the pain especially for forever. And that was the longest one minute and the most painful minute I had ever experienced. We have only two choices in life that is Heaven or Hell. In Hell demonds enjoy seeing them suffering pain but in Heaven you will only know how peaceful God's love is.

God is real and Hell is also real. Short time to repent and give ourselves to God was given to us. Please do not waste your time. Pray, confess yourself he wants you as you are no matter what you have done on your past he still love you and he still wants to forgive you. Almighty God is for everyone he still hears your prayer.