Chapter 25

Harry:
I

ran as fast as I could to get to the castle...

It was impossible how much power I put in due to the pain that I was in...

Well not physical just mental but you wouldn't know how hard it is to fight the dark side unless you've been through it...

And trust me you don't want to go through it...

I reached the castle in record timing and was surprised to see Nicco, Elina and Dayana sitting in the palace's front door.

"Oh my god Harry you got us worried sick!!" Elina yelled as she saw me approach.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"After what happened last time you went furious we didn't want to take our chances" Dayana said crossing her arms.

I felt the anger rise more and more, and I knew that I needed to see Kiara, she'll calm me she always has.

"Harry?" Nicco asked as he read my mind, my eyes started feeling tingly and I knew that they were starting to glow...

"Elina, Dayana move aside now!" Nicco yelled and I suddenly sped into the castle all the way straight to Kiara's room.

Her maids panicked when they saw me.

"T-the prin..." The young blonde was stopped by Nicco.

"Let him in now!" Nicco growled and the girl panicked and opened the door quickly stepping away from it too...

I could sense the lads' presence behind me worried but I closed the door despite their worry and entered the room.

I slowly walked to Kiara's bed and leaned in to kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry that you have to go through all this" I said as I looked at her as she slept.

She looked so peaceful, beautiful and so her...

"I love you... A lot more than you can imagine" I whispered as I ran my thumb on her tear stained cheek...

I gently leaned in and pressed my lips with hers, but I was shocked when she pressed hers back at mine...

I pulled away slightly but she put her hands on the back of my neck and pulled me back as she raised her back so her lips would be pressed with mine...

I leaned back in and wrapped my arms around her back lifting her up so she'd be on her knees and we'd be on the same hight.

I pulled away but kept my arms around her and couldn't help smiling as I found her smiling back at me.

"I love you too Harry" she said and my eyes went wide with her statement.

"I don't know why... Or how, but I know that my heart and body know you, and no matter what my brain tries to convince me my body responds to your touch, my heartbeat quickens when your around... So whatever my brain tries to say is bullshit as long as you and I are together" Kiara said and I smiled and leaned in and kissed her... This time with more force.

I felt my eyes glow even though they were closed and my power started working as I returned Kiara's memories to her.

Kiara pulled away as she felt the first of her memories come back to her, but I pulled her back in not letting her escape my lips.

"Trust me" I said into the kiss and I knew my eyes were bright green and that Kiara's memories were coming back as a flood.

I leaned in with a little more force and pushed her slightly so she'd lay down and I'd hover her body.

I rested my weight on my arms and kept kissing her as she wrapped her arms around my neck...

I slowly went to her jaw and started kissing her up and down her jaw and neck until I heard her sigh and I knew that I hit her sweet spot so I started sucking on it...

But when she moaned and I felt my pants tighten around my now hard cock I had to pull away...

"I'm sorry" I said quickly "but if we keep going I might not be able to stop" I explained but Kiara sat up and pecked my lips gently.

"Hazz" she said her eyes tearing up and I knew that she had all her memories back because she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much" she said and I smiled and buried my face in her neck.

"I was always there baby" I said in her neck and placed a gentle kiss on it.

"I love you" I said as I pulled away.

"I love you too" Kiara said and I pecked her lips.

But when I pulled away I saw her eye lids go heavy.

"tired?" I asked chuckling

"Hmmn" she answer and I chuckled and laid her down.

"Stay with me" Kiara said and I smiled.

"Okay" I said gently.

"I have your sweat pants in my closet" Kiara said and I chuckled.

"Why?" I asked.

"When you'd change your clothes here and leave you're other clothes I'd tell the maids to leave the clothes here after washing them" Kiara explained and I chuckled as I entered her walk in closet.

"Third row on the left" Kiara said.

"Found them" I said as I found my grey sweat pants and wore them...

I took off my shirt and stayed shirtless as I went back to the room.

I found Kiara laying on the left side of the bed so I got on the right and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to my chest.

"I love you forever and always" I said as I felt her breathing steady indicating that she slept before I slept as well...