five

daniel introduced me to his two bestfriends. they seem cool. and they're really cute too.

the one with the curly blondie hair kept smiling at daniel and looking at me. what was that about.

the whole ride was full of laughs, music playing and me, being on my phone. we finally arrived. i got out of the car and waited for them to get out.

daniel came out through the same door i did. as soon as he came out, he put his hand on my lower back.

i moved away a little. he didn't get the hint and stayed there. he lowered his hand slowly reaching my butt.

he squeezed it hard and started walking away like that didn't just happen. i gasped.

i caught up to him and his friends and we walked to the entrance of the mall.

i was still shocked. but im even more shocked about the fact that i liked..it. oh god. help me. i didn't not just say that.

i told daniel i was going to Forever 21. i was trying to not be with him. i thought he was gonna go to his friends but.

he wanted to come with me.🙄

i couldn't say no cause, i don't know! i spent a long time looking at the girls section of clothes while he went to the men's part.

i found 4 dresses and 2 cute jeans with 3 crop tops. i wanted to tell him i was going to the dressing room so he wouldn't wonder where i went.

i went to search for him. there i saw him talking a girl. they were laughing. having a good time. whatever i don't care.

i walked back to the fitting room. ignoring the fact that he was talking to her like that. jealous you say? no! i am not jealous. no. whatever ok!

i tried on 2 dresses so far. neither one was nice on me. the last dress was cute. it had the colors black, white and navy green. i hope it fit me well.

someone knocked on my fitting room door. "yes?" i asked.

"why didn't you tell me you were gonna try on clothes?" the person asked.

i realized it was daniel. i rolled my eyes. (back at it again rolling my eyes I KNOW)

"i was going to, but you were too busy talking and laughing with that girl." i said with an attitude.

"aw somebody's jealous?" i heard him say. i could tell he was smirking.

i made a loud gagging sound. "ew no, why would i be jealous, da hail?"

he chuckled. "okay whatever you say baby."

"im not your baby." i said loud and clear.

"you are to, and come out and lemme see what you tried on." he said.

"whatever." i said while coming out of the fitting room.

i came out and looked up at his face. he was practically drooling. "close your mouth or you're gonna get a fly in there." i said while laughing.

"you look hot, man." he said with his eyes trailing through my body mostly my butt.

"thankss, i guess." i said with a question tone.

"no problem baby." he said smiling.

"not your babyyy." i said extending the Y.

"you are my baby." he said while grabbing my waist with his two big hands, pushing me up on the wall with his forehead attached to mine looking deep in my eyes.

i was stuck in his trance. he leaned to kiss me, but instead brushed his lips over mine, teasing me.

"let's go." he said, again ignoring what he just did!

i got dressed into my own clothes. i was too shocked with what just happened i just bought everything.

he payed for my clothes even though i was i was going to, he insisted.

we went to eat at the food court upstairs. i ate some Chinese food and he got pizza with nachos with melted cheese.

i wonder where his friends went. oh well. we talked and laughed. i realized he's a cool and nice person.

we finally went home in a cab.

i went into my room to watch tv.
guess who came through my door to bother my peace....

❤️