Preference

blub

Preference: One of your couple quirks

(A/N: I know I did this chapter before, but there are a lot of quirks that I think would be really cute, so this chapter might happen multiple times. If you don't want this to be recurring, please tell me.)

Caspian

Forehead kisses. Don't even get me started.

From anyone else's point of view, it would seem like you and the Telmarine King make it a goal to give each other a kiss on the forehead every time you are in the other's presence. There isn't any special meaning behind it, it's just a thing you two do. Constantly. The other is happy? Forehead kiss. The other is mad? Forehead kiss. The other is sad? Sick? Tired? ENOUGH WITH THE FOREHEAD KISSES!!!

Peter

Glasses. By Aslan's mane.

You wore glasses before you met Peter. When you started dating, you started to notice that he might have bad vision. You encouraged him to go to the eye doctor, and sure enough, he needed glasses. He picked out matching frames to yours; big nerdy ones. While it sounds unattractive, he actually looked really adorable. You would sometimes which glasses and try to go out to eat or have a day out with the wrong glasses tripping and reading things wrong. You two just laughed though, finding your lack of a key sense absolutely hilarious.

Edmund

You write on his arm. Seriously, he should just get your handwriting tattoed.

You have anxiety, and one of the things that can calm you down is writing. You could fill up an entire page with just names, written in beautiful cursive. Sometimes you go somewhere unprepared and don't have your journal.

You do however had a pen and an Edmund.

He lets you write whatever you need to one his arm. It doesn't bother him. He'll just carry on with whatever he was doing. He actually is quite fond of it, not only because it makes you feel better, but because he loves your handwriting and that you would look to him for help.