Shopping. lolz nope

~3 a.m in the morning~

Sally: *bursts through Aiko's wall with red eyes* GET UP YOU FOOL *flips the covers on the bed*

Aiko: KYYAAAA! *gets projected off the bed* WHAT WAS THAT FOR!

Sally: *demonic eyes leering over Aiko* shopping.

Aiko:.......

Sally: *still staring at Aiko*

Aiko:.......

Sally: GET UP! *throws Aiko over her shoulder and runs downstairs and out the front door*

Splendy:  *is outside the front door with Masky slung over his shoulder* are we ready~

Sally: yes! let's go! *walks with Splendy in tow, with Aiko still slung over her shoulder*

Aiko: ...*suddenly comprehends what Sally just said* NOOOO! I HATE SHOPPING! *starts kicking and struggling*

Sally: *gives Aiko a demonic glare*

Aiko:....

Sally: *hands Splendy Aiko so she can't move around as much*

Splendy: where shall we go first~ *adjusts so that Aiko is over one shoulder and Masky on the other*

Masky: *turns head so he can look at Aiko* sup

Aiko: sup *has tea out of nowhere* how's your morning going?

Masky: i don't even know, i'm just hoping this is a strange dream.

Aiko:...this isn't a dream...

Masky: NOOOOO! THEN WE'RE GOING SHOPPING *starts struggling*

Sally: *slaps Masky in the face* shush up, we're hear

Masky and Aiko were still being held hostage, but looked back and saw the mall.

Aiko & Masky: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 

Sally & Splendy: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

~in the mall~

After much struggle Splendy and Sally had trying to get Aiko in the mall, with her clinging to the door's edges and her screaming "I SHALL NOT PASS" over and over again while Masky was easily pulled away by Sally . Eventually  Mall security had to Sparta kick Aiko in the face so they could allow people to go in through the doors.

Sally: sigh, you guys are so childish

Masky: YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND OUR DISDAIN FOR SHOPPING!

Splendy: *kicks Masky in the back* i thought it was fun~

Masky: *looks up at Splendy from the ground* you monster!

Sally: so, let's go get the shopping done right Aiko....Aiko? *looks around for Aiko is nowhere in sight*

Splendy & Masky: *stops verbally abusing each other* what?

Sally: *dark aura surrounds Sally* Aiko~ *has red eyes and a demonic voice* YOU HAD ONE JOB! WE WILL SEARCH HIGH HEAVEN AND LOW EARTH FOR YOUR BUTT! YOU WILL GO SHOPPING! *has fire in her eyes*

Splendy & Masky: ....*backs away from Sally slowly as she starts laughing manically*

Sally: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~with Aiko~

Aiko is currenlty crawling through the air vent in the mall. She saw an entrance to one near a plant and some boxes, while the others were talking she took the chance and climb the boxes and into the air vents.