Still Young

Frisk POV
I sat next to Asriel and kissed his mouth. The war was over. The city was magically back to normal and Chara was dead. Everything was okay. Except I was always hungry and throwing up. I think I was sick. I felt it coming when I pulled away from a kiss with Asriel. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. My puke was bright green. I gagged and coughed then wiped my mouth. Asriel was standing in the door way frowning. He had his arms crossed and was leaning on the door frame. I looked at him and smiled. "Sorry Asriel. I think I'm sick. Looks like I can't kiss you for a while." I laughed. He smiled but frowned again. "I'm gonna go to the doctors tomorrow don't worry." I got up and stumbled. Asriel caught me in his arms and help me stand. "I'm going to eat something." I stepped out of the bathroom and walked down the hallway to the kitchen. I walked to the fridge. There was a picture of me and Asriel..., and Asgore and.... Toriel. Toriel should be here. I feel like I didn't get to avenge Toriel. I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple. From the bathroom the shower was on. Asriel was taking a shower. I sat down on the couch and slumped. How was I putting on weight when I was always on my feet? I sighed and pat my stomach. I took a bite of the vibrant red apple. Juicy. The shower stopped and I heard Asriel grunt. He pounded on the wall and the water started again. This time I heard a yell and a loud THUMP. "Fuck!" He yelled from the bathroom. I chuckled and continued eating the apple.
Asriel got out a few minutes later.
He sat down next to me with a towel wrapped around his waist. A thought came to my mind and made me grin. I tugged at his towel. He looked and me then grinned. He crawled on top of me and kissed me deeply. "I see how it is." He said between kisses. His hands moved down my waist and he grabbed my hips. When he wasn't paying attention I yanked his towel from his body.
Late that night we laid in our room. Asriel kissed my jaw and body making me giggle. At one point I stuck my tongue inside his mouth. When we pulled away I grinned and he wrapped his arms around my body happily. He leaned close to my ear and nibbled it. "God I love you so much Frisk. You're so beautiful and amazing. No one can compare to you." He said. My cheeks turned red and I smiled. "Come here." I pulled him close against my lips again.
We woke up in the middle of the night to Asgore coming home. Me and Asriel were a tangled mess. I fell asleep on top of him with my legs tangled with his. My hair was a mess and Asriel's arms were tangled around me. Asriel spoke quietly. "We need to get our own house." My eyes lit up. "Do you mean it?! But where will we get the money from" I asked him. "Have you not been listening to my dad talk about paying us for a new house? He has this place and we have ours." I smiled and kissed him lightly. "I love you." He smiled. "I know."
In the morning I decided to get dressed and go to the doctors. I slipped on a gray shirt and some jeans and pulled on some shoes. Asriel woke up a little while later and walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to the doctors Azzy. I love you." He snorted. "When did you start calling me Azzy?" My mouth curled into a smile. "Just wanted to try it." I said. Asriel kissed me and I walked out side. When I got to the car I looked around for the keys. I left them inside. I jogged back towards to house but got nauseous. I threw up in the grass. I cursed under my breath and reached for the keys inside the door. I ran back out to the car and turned it on.
I sat in the waiting room. "Frisk Dreemurr." I got up and walked into the doctors office. I was surprised rose Alphys. "Hi Frisk." She said with a smile. "I know it's weird seeing me work here but I need a job." She said. I sat down. "So I hear that you've been eating a lot and throwing up. Is that it?" She asked. I nodded. A smile washed over Alphys face. "You either have the flu or something. Or you're pregnant Frisk." I stuttered and made an. "OPTOPTOPTOPT." Sound. "Pregnant?!" Alphys nodded. "You should take a pregnancy test, here." Alphys adjusted her glasses and walked to a drawers. She pulled it out and gave me something that looked a thermometer. I nodded and put it in my pocket. Alphys looked at me and sighed. "That's about it Frisk you can go." She walked out but I sat there for a few moments after. Pregnant.
I got home to find Asriel napping on the couch. I walked into the bathroom and used the pregnancy tester. I looked at the sign on the device go from a minus to a plus... I was pregnant.