» elements

"I have an idea!" She burst into my room, hair flying everywhere, eyes wide as they can be—so wide that more than seven black holes can most likely create a family in them. Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it was really close to it.

I raised an eyebrow and sat up on my bed; she ruined my delicate nap time. "I can't believe you just woke me up. This better be good."

"I'm going to start to do filmmaking. And I don't want to create movies, like the hour-long kind of stuff. I'm going to create a series on the elements of the world. Of Mother Nature. Of—of—of—" She was so excited that the words were mumbling with each other. It's something I noticed she does when she does get so excited that she can hardly breathe.

"Hey, take a breath in, or else I'll have to hide your dead body and I'm not fit enough to do that." I fell back onto the soft pillow. I felt a sudden shift onto the mattress and I opened an eye to see her staring down right into my empty soul. "Holy sh—" She placed a finger on my lips to shush me up.

"The elements. Earth, air, fire, and water. I'm going to create videos about them and use my magical capabilities of writing poems. I'll speak the poems as a voiceover while there are shots of the water or whatever element I'm speaking about."

"You are honestly so Tumblr that I can't believe I'm friends with you. And what are you? The next Airbender? Avatar?"

"I am," She quickly ran out of the room and came back with her camera and with a dramatic voice said, "the next filmmaker."

"Okay, Miss Filmmaker, time for me to go into happy dreamland."

She let out a fake evil laugh, "Filmmakers don't work alone."

As I registered what she said, a groan escaped my lips. "Does that mean?"

"Yes!" She squealed and grabbed my hand to drag me out of bed.

"Remind me again why we're friends."

"Cause you love me."

"In what world?"

"My world."

"Oh my God."