screening

THE MOMENT THE car door opened, Reyna stepped out, eliciting a chorus of excited screams from the fans waiting behind the nearby barrier. She smiled brightly and waved to them; the mere sound and sight of her fans was enough to send an overwhelming amount of happiness into her body. She adored her fans; she adored every last one of them. If Reyna could, she would treat them all to a nice dinner and take them shopping as payment for everything they've done for her over the years, but since she couldn't, she settled on taking as many pictures and videos as she could and signing as many autographs as possible.

Reyna stood by the car and waited for Anthony to make his way around. He smiled as he approached her, and he held his arm out to her, which she linked with her own immediately.

"Y'know, I really do like that dress on you, Baby Rey," Anthony complimented her as he lead her over towards the fans waiting behind the barrier.

Reyna smiled up at him, picking her dress up to prevent it from dragging across the ground. "Thanks, Mackie. You look pretty nice tonight, too."

"Please. . .I look nice all the time, Rey," Anthony remarked.

Reyna simply chuckled and shook her head at him as she moved further and further towards the fans. She smiled brightly as she approached several of the fans, most of whom had their phones and notepads out ready for pictures and autographs. She and Anthony spent about five minutes rushing through pictures and autographs before being ushered inside the building by a few handlers in order to take pictures.

"Where even is everyone?" Reyna asked as she and Anthony continued down the line.

Anthony shrugged and posed for a few pictures, leaning down to whisper in Reyna's ear. "You and I are the late ones. I forgot to tell you that."

"Oh my gosh, you dumbass," Reyna said through her teeth.

"Reyna, can we get a few of you alone?" one of the photographers called out to her.

"Yeah, Reyna! Over here!"

"I'm gonna go find our people. I'll be right back," Anthony told her before rushing off.

Reyna let out a sigh before turning to the cameras, smiling and posing as much as she could before she completely lost her shit; she absolutely hated taking pictures unless she was shooting promotional material for one of her movies or taking pictures with her fans and her friends.

About three minutes later she was saved. Anthony reappeared, this time with Chadwick in tow. Chadwick smiled the moment he saw Reyna, and before she could even think he was wrapping her small body in a tight hug, ignoring the sound of cameras flashing and clicking behind the two of them.

"You look so nice, Chad," Reyna said as she pulled away, smiling up at him.

"Thank you, Reyna," he replied. "I already told you that you looked beautiful on Instagram, but I'll tell you again—you look beautiful."

"Stop hitting on my date, Boseman," Anthony playfully scolded Chad as he linked his arm with Reyna's once more. "I think it's about time we head inside, don't you?"

Chadwick chuckled and nodded, linking his arm with Reyna's free one. "Sure, man."

The two men and Reyna continued on throughout the building and towards their designated screening room. Soon enough, they finally reached the door that led to the room where the cast was originally supposed to meet after they had finished with pictures. Anthony pushed it open, gesturing Reyna inside the over-sized room before following behind her with Chadwick.