Three

I woke up when panic hit me, where was Isaac and where was I? I sat upright and I realized we were no longer in the jet, but in Nikolai's room.

Cooper put a box down on the floor and my eyes snapped towards him as Ivan and Arthur came out of the closet with empty boxes.

I got out of bed slowly and glanced at the gun on the dresser. I quietly slid out of bed and grabbed the gun, keeping low so the guys couldn't see me.

I ran up behind Arthur and pointed the gun to his head and he froze. I held his collar and pushed him onto his knees.

I kept the gun to his head and pulled his arm behind his back, holding him in place.

"E-Emma?"
He muttered, as Ivan and Cooper stared at me, slowly putting down the boxes they held.

"Damn girl! How'd you learn to do that?"
Cooper exclaimed and I glared at him.
"When you know the mafia is gonna be searching for you, you need some self defence. Now, where's my son?!"
I replied, keeping the gun against Arthur's head.

"Emma put the gun down, stop fooling-"
Cooper began, and I turned the safety off and loaded it. The guys all froze, I was serious and they knew it.

"You wont kill Arthur."
Cooper said, chuckling nervously.
"I will if you don't tell me where my fucking son is!"
I shouted and Arthur began to breathe heavy.

"Where is he, Cooper?!"
I shouted when I could suddenly hear wailing. I gasped and let go of Arthur. I raced out of the room, still holding the gun.

I ran down the hallway, following the crying. I ran into the bedroom, three doors down and whipped open the door. I ran in and sighed relieved when I spotted Isaac in a small crib.

I set the gun down and picked him up, holding hin close to me.
"Oh, my baby. It's ok. Momma's here."
I cooed stroking his back and rocking him.

"Emma?!"
Adrien squealed. I whipped around and she smiled. Her piercing was gone, her hair was longer and she was taller.

I put Isaac down and ran up to hug her. I held her tightly and her smile grew.
"Is he your son?!"
She asked, pulling away and looking at Isaac.

I nodded and she picked him up and turned to me.
"He looks just like Nikolai. What's his name?"
She asked smiling at Isaac and he smiled back.

"His name is Isaac."
I replied and she smiled.
"Ever cute!"
She exclaimed. She then handed him back to me.

"I gotta go to work. Do you want me to give this gun to, Cooper?"
She said and I nodded then she left the room with the gun.

I sighed and left the room. I walked down the stairs and into the dining room.

I was hungry. I grabbed a plate of left over food and quickly ate while Isaac chewed on a piece of my hair.

I glanced around, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't missed this place or these people, if I didn't miss Nikolai.

Once I finished eating I left to the main living room and sat down not minding my surroundings.

I pulled down my shirt and bra and fed Isaac when I heard a throat clear. I looked up and Nikolai stood there, watching me. I looked back down at Isaac and he cleared his throat again.

"What?"
I spat, keeping my eyes on Isaac.
"You tried to shoot Arthur?"
Nikolai asked.
"I was looking for my son."
I replied.

"Our son."
He corrected and I looked up at him, as Isaac finished. I turned away and pulled up my bra and shirt.