Suprise! {13}

Chloe's POV

[One Week Later]

Today I am directing my first music video which is exciting for me because I've never done this before. It's for Jess Glynne's new song and she's actually on set which is amazing; I've only spoken to her for a few seconds and then she was taken to hair and make up.

I make sure all of the cameras are set up and that all the props are ready. I've been keeping myself busy because Joe is in America and I don't like being in the house alone; I miss him so much but he's coming home soon. I keep having nightmares that the baby's going to come and he'll still be in America but I have to remind myself that the baby isn't going to come for at least a month.

***

"Action!" I yell and Jess Glynne begins to mouth the lyrics to her song.

Glitter is poured all over her and some back up dancers come into the shot and they begin to do the choreographed moves. When we're finished with that shot, Jess goes to change into her next outfit and everyone compliments me on how well the video is looking.

I go to my office quickly to grab something but when I open the door my breath is taken away.

Joe is standing with a bouquet of flowers and there is a giant grin on his face.

"I thought you weren't coming back for a week?!" I say before running up to him and hugging him tightly.

"I thought this would be a nice surprise for you," he whispers into my ear, "Careful of the baby Chloe!"

I notice that I'm squishing into him a bit too tightly and I stand back, before kissing him softly on the lips.

I explain to him that I have to go back and finish filming and he says that he can wait for me. I leave my office with the biggest grin on my face.

Joe's POV

I got a flight yesterday but I stayed at Zoe's before leaving at 4 to get here in London on time. I wanted to surprise her seeing as she's been telling Zoe how much she's missed me; I also don't want to miss anything with the baby.

I wanted to take Chloe to America but the doctor's advised me not to in case there were any complications and if the baby came while we were in America we would have to pay a hefty medical bill seeing as neither of us have insurance. Chloe forced me to go but I know she didn't want me to go.

I wait here until Chloe comes back and I drive her home; I'm glad to be back, I really am. The house is baby proof now and anticipation hangs in the air. Chloe had her baby shower a few weeks ago and everyone gave her such amazing presents. All we have to do is paint the nursery and we'll be ready for our bundle of joy to come into the world.

So Joe surprised her! The baby is coming very soon ;) please vote and comment if you enjoyed!