Chapter 13

"How did they find her?" Sam asked. "What are you guys talking about?" I tried to asked but they continued talking.

"I don't know but we have to tell boss. He will know what to do." Sebastian said.

"Who's Boss?" I asked.

"He will be very upset. I can't believe they know already. We can't tell boss he will be very angry." Sam said.

"Wait, who are 'they' and why will 'Boss' be upset?" I asked again.

"We need to keep her safe the only way we can do that is to tell Boss weather we like it or not." Stephan reasoned with them. They all seemed to agree with him.

"But what abou.." I interrupted Sam "GUYS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!" I shouted. And finally got their attention.

"Well you see..." Sam started.
"The thing is ..." Sebastian continued.
"It kinda hard to explain so ..." Stephan said.

"Boys I'm home early. I heard from the man in front of ...." A scary looking man came through the he door and started talking to them and stopped when he looked at me.

"Who is this? And for once answer one of my questions completely tonight. Cause I really am not in the mood after what just happened." I said while turning to face the boys who looked kinda scared. But not of me of the person behind me.

"And what just happened?" The man asked. But turned to face him and said.

"I am really sorry whatever you name is but I have a lot of questions that where not yet answered by these three so if you have a question you might have to wait your turn." I said and turned back around to the boys who pulled me into a different room to talk to me.

"Ok so you want to know who 'Boss' is?" Sam said. I nodded.

"Well you just smacked him in the face with your words back there." Sebastian said.

"I am kinda surprise he didn't say anything" Stephan said.

"Well he is her..." Sam began but both Stephan and Sebastian punched the sides of his arms.

"SON OF A BITCH!" Sam shouted while rubbing his arms.

"So what? Why do you call him 'Boss'? Does it boost his ego every time you say it?" I said and laughed at my own joke.

"Umm Yeah you can say that." Sebastian answered.

"So your boss just walks into your house like nothing... like his owns it?"

"Yeahhh... Umm this is his house." Sam explained.

"Oh. So wh..." I was interrupted. When the man from before, "Boss", came I the room.

"Boys let me talk to you for a second leave Camila here for the mean time." They did exactly what he said without a second thought.

A few minutes later I heard someone yell "WHAT!!" I ran back to the living room and saw the boys practically shaking with fear for this guy.

Who does he think he is scaring my friends like that! I am so going to teach him a lesson. I walked right up to him and stood in between him and the boys.

"So your Boss?" I said with confidence.

"Yes. Yes that's what they call me." He responded.

"And why is that to boost up your ego? Does it also boost your major ego by yelling at some boys that work for you?! Don't you have the balls to mess with someone you own fucking size to let out all your shit?! What the hell did they do to you. From what I gather you are some sort of fuc...." I was cut off by Sebastian.

"Camila what the hell are you doing?! Are you trying to kill yourself?!" Sebastian said while grabbing my arm. I shook his arm of and said.

"No I'm not trying to kill myself but if I was I would climb this guys ego and jump all the way down to his IQ level." I said while pointing at "Boss".

"Excuse me young lady but I don't care for your tone!" This guy grabbed my arm and may I add hurt like hell and was shouting at me!

Oh Hell No! Someone cue ratchet Camila.

"Ok 1. Who the hell do you think you are shouting at my friends and 2. Don't touch me cause I have no fucking clue who the hell you are!!" I shout while wiggling out of his hold.

"Treat me with respect young lady!" He shouted back while taking a step forward.

"Why the hell should I?! I don't know you!!" I shouted back.

"You will do as I say!" I just rolled my eyes at this.

"Why?!! Why the hell should I if I don't ...!!" I started shouting but then he interrupted me.

"BECAUSE I AM YOUR FATHER!!! "

No. No Fucking Way.

🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶

Woah! That was just.... Woah!

Who else likes Ratchet Camila?

When I wrote the ending I pictured myself reading it and then I would be like.....

Do you think Camila will accept "Boss" / her dad with open arms?

Will she refuse that he's her dad once she finds out for a living?

Will she 'go with the flow' or nah?

Thanks for reading ♥️

Till Next Time
XOXO
-Mari ❤️