Ch. 9 - A flower picking adventure gone wrong

Training in the Ninja mountains was... scarring. We stayed there for a month and during that time Kurenai was always in her scary mode. Once we arrived we split in two pairs, like with Iruka, it was just that she decided to pairing. I ended up with Shino and Kiba was with Hinata. I had nothing against Shino, he was my comrade and one of my best friends, but he was still creeping me out a little.  

The first time we needed two days to do the whole path. Shino first fell in to a trap and then I almost fell in a gap while passing the mountain pass. The second time I hurt my leg, again in the mountain pass. The third time I was slower because of my wounded leg. Kurenai didn't even allow me to rest more so it could heal. No, a night of sleep and then on the path again.  

Kiba and Hinata weren't doing so good either. I saw them only a couple of times at the start and they were just as beat up and bruised as Shino and I. I was a little bit worried about Hinata. But it turned out that even if she was hurt she didn't complain. She never said that she wanted to go home (I said that all the time, sometimes I really did complain way to much). It made me realize that maybe she wasn't as strong as us... But she really wanted to be.  

The sixth time that Shino and I did the training path we finally finished it in one day. I didn't think that it was because of our strength. The thing that made us move was the wish of never going through the path on training ground 13 ever again. And of course, once Hinata and Kiba also made it, on their eight try, Kurenai had to ruin everything, saying that now all of us four had to do it together, like a team.  

And she of course during that time didn't even do anything. She just sat in a deckchair in front of the house that was at the start, drinking sake.  

But the cruel training really did make us stronger. Not invincible... But we surely were stronger. I wasn't like I used to be when I was already tired after doing my chakra powered punch the third time.  

When we finally got home Kurenai gave us a free week. It was a wise choice because neither of us looked like they were even able to walk. Shino actually had to carry Hinata to her house and then drag me to mine because I couldn't stand anymore.  

During that free time I did two things.  

I came up with the first one after a talk with Kakashi at the K.I.A. stone. Well, I didn't actually come up with it. It was mostly him and his present. At first I thought that it was one of his books and already wanted to run away before looking in to one once already scarred me for life. Then he explained to me that it was a Bingo book. Well, that it was going to become a Bingo book. All of the pages were blank and I was the one that'll have to fill them.

For now one page already had all the informations about Hin Senri, Sanari and everything that I could find about the Senri clan.  

The second thing that I did was actually my idea. I began studying poisons. I wanted to add them in to my fighting style. Tenten already agreed to show me how to use senbon. I really wanted to learn how to throw that tiny needles with poison on them. 

I was also trying to master a new technique. Kurenai said that the way I managed to create my own jutsus was amazing and now I was working on one that I was going to call Flower prison: Deadly roses. The whole idea was actually pretty good but it was going to involve poison. The first problem was that I the plants that I needed to create my poison (I knew that my parents wouldn't want me to play with that but the truth was that I knew a lot about stuff like that) grew only outside the village. The second problem was that I still didn't know how to actually add poison to my technique. But I was sure that I was going to come up with something.  

That day I decided to get rid of problem number one. And that was why I forced my team to go on a flower picking adventure with me. Hinata, Kiba, Shino and I were currently crawling up and down a meadow in the middle of the forest outside the village. The sun was shining on the sky and it was a warm summer day.