seven

1 week later...
i can't believe im leaving jersey. my home. my childhood place. where my bestfriends live.

this is terrible. im going to die.
what if i don't make any new bestfriends. what if i never see my bestfriends ever again because im moving to New York!

we are moving today. we packed everything. the boys helped us pack every piece of furniture and clothes we have.

im gonna miss jade and lisa. they've been my bestfriends since 5th grade. even though sometimes they are bad friends. they like to gossip. i usually keep some things to myself.

i went over to jades house which was right next door. lisa was there waiting for me. i entered the house as if it was mine. we're close like that. i call their mom, mommy 2 and 3.

i went to the living room and saw the girls. they ran to me and hugged me so tight. we started crying on the spot. we're sensitive ok.

"okay okay! we can't be b*tches! let's not cry let's be happy okay." said jade trying to dry her tears.

"yes true true." me and lisa said in unison.

"we love you so much JJ." jade said while hugging me tighter than ever.

"we do, ari make us a promise." i heard lisa say.

"of course what is it?" i asked sniffling my tears.

"never forget about us okay!" yelled lisa.

"om-em-geee, never!" i yelled hugging them.

we hugged once more and ended with laughs and sniffs. i said goodbye to my second and third mommies.

i am so not ready to move. hopefully i blend in the Big Apple.

--------------

❤️