Defending - Loki x Reader (2/3)

Words: 1392
Pairing: Loki Laufeyson x Reader
Featuring: Thor Odinson, The Warriors Three and Lady Sif, Tony Stark, Clint Barton
Warnings: fighting, capture
Requested by @sexymackstan
"omg thank you!! PART 2 TO LOKI! So you, thor and the others end up fighting Thanos. You believed that love was strong, with Loki being a changed man you knew it was possible. He ruled Asgard alongside with Thor, when you end up getting kidnapped by a new evil, Loki and your new brother in law Thor, set out to find you. Loki breaks all the rules to find you, but one man who knew where you could be, he seeks out help from the rest of the Avengers."
Summary: After defeating Thanos at his mind games, it's time to defeat him in person. Loki has a question to ask you, but things go sideways afterward.
Author's Note: Loki is so much fun to write for ahhhhhh!

*Edited*

---

"You sure you're ready for this?" You looked to Thor. He just laughed at you.

"I am a god."

"And I'm dating a god." You smirked back, causing Thor to smile.

"Come on; we need to get going, now." Sif interrupted your conversation.

"Remind me, why did we think this was a good idea again?" Thor laughed as the portal started to open.

You glanced, hinting a duh look at Thor. "He's threatening Loki again. And, he said he's got something coming for that loved one of yours." You told him, for what seemed the one-hundredth time. "And we don't want anyone of us to be hurt, do we?"

Thor sighed. "I guess not."

You, Thor, Sif, and the Warriors Three headed into the portal, taking you to Thanos' land. It was just the six of you, and Loki had no idea; he would have never let you go.

You arrived in a different land, and Thanos already had people fighting you. It was going to take a while to take him out, but he was going to be taken down.

Everyone had separated off as there were so many defenders, and yet, somehow, you managed to lose track of enemies, and start to make your way to find Thanos.

As you were looking around quietly, you ended up being scared half to death.

"(Y/N)." The deep voice of Thanos called, and you turned around to see him sitting in a big chair, looking over you. "I wasn't expecting to see you here this early, and all alone. It's like you're asking for death." He smiled.

"You've seemed to have forgotten how our last battle went; who was on the ground, again?"

"I let you have that one; it all adds up to what is about to happen," Thanos said, and with a snap of his fingers, you were on the floor.

You hit your head against the ground, and your vision was getting blurry. He got closer to you.

"I think I should just finish you off now..." Thanos said, deep voice and all. He held something over you, and you couldn't tell what it was; you couldn't see much.

"Don't think about it!" Someone yelled, now standing in front of you, blocking Thanos from hurting you.

And all of a sudden, Thanos was frozen.

"Oh dear, (Y/N)!" The familiar voice of your boyfriend yelled as he shook your shoulders. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Thank you." You hugged him. You two had been together for a year, and T was the best years of your lives. You could tell that Loki had for sure changed.