Four

I woke up and my wedding ring was on my finger. I silently stared at in awe, when I realized I had slept in.

I sat up quickly and almost screamed, where was Isaac?! He was usually crying by now!

I got out of bed franticly ripping Nikolai off of me and rushing out of the room.

I ran to Isaac's room and burst in. I ran over to his crib, and found him sleeping soundly. I sighed relived then left the room quietly.

"What was that about?"
Nikolai asked as I stepped back into the room. I shut the door behind me and sighed.

"A frantic mother going to see what was wrong with her baby because he's usually awake by this point."
I replied and sat on the bed, pulling the blankets over my legs.

Nikolai rested his head in my lap and I leaned against the headboard. He wrapped his arm around my waist and closed his eyes.

I wanted to hate this jerk, I really did. But something was drawing me too him.

I was feeling all of these emotions and it was going to drive me mad and I've only been back for like, two days.

I glanced down at him then sighed and got out of bed, and his eyes opened as he unwrapped his arm from me.

"What are you doing?"
He asked with a sigh, sitting up.
"This doesn't feel right."
I replied and he got out of bed quickly.

"What do you mean?"
He asked, slowly walking over.

His mucles had become bigger, they made him seem bigger. Especially since he wasn't wearing a shirt and all I could see was rock hard...man.

I cleared my mind and sighed.
"I should hate you, you kidnapped me! But I feel so attached damnit."
I replied and he chuckled.

"I'm your husband, you're supposed to feel attached, we did have something before, no?"
He muttered and I rolled my eyes, looking away.

Did we?

"I'm not too sure about that."
I whispered and Isaac then woke up, beginning to wail from him room.

I walked out of the bedroom and into Isaac's. I lifted him up and rocked him in my arms.
"Oh my big boy."
I hummed and he gurgled.

I carried him out of the room and into Nikolai's. Nikolai glanced at us and smiled, lying on the bed.

"Do you wanna see daddy?"
I asked Isaac and he giggled.
"I'll take that as a yes."
I muttered and walked over to Nikolai.

"Sit up."
I ordered and he leaned against the headboard, still in a sort of lying position.

I sighed then rested Isaac on his chest. Nikolai's huge hands held Isaac under his butt and the other rubbed his back.

Isaac's feet were on the sides, he looked like a frog. He was so tiny, my baby boy.

I got into bed next to Nikolai and smiled at Isaac. I glanced at Nikolai, who stared at Isaac with amazement and sighed.

I took a deep breath then slowly rested my head on Nikolai's shoulder. I let Isaac hold my finger as he stared at his father like he was Bigfoot.

He looked over to me and I smiled at him. He looked back at his dad and I nudged Nikolai.
"Smile at him."
I whispered and he did so.

Isaac smiled back and Nikolai chuckled.
"So where did all that baby stuff come from?"
I asked Nikolai and he sighed.
"It's all my stuff from when I was a baby. We can get his stuff put in there if you'd like."
He replied and I shook my head.