001 | OIKAWA TŌRU

You glanced at the uneasy boy who kept squirming on his seat, taking small glances at you.

"Tōru, are you okay?" You asked your boyfriend, while reading every single paragraph written in the text book.

He dismissed your question with a wave off his hand, sweating nervously. "Seriously, what's been bothering you lately?" You asked again, worry lacing your tone.

Tōru gulped before saying the words he wanted to say so badly. "Was your first kiss already stolen?" He questioned, feeling embarassed at his question. He made a lot of mistakes in treating his girlfriends so he decided to take it slow, not having physical contact for the first two months and he also waited for the right moment to come.

You stared at the space between the two of you before smirking internally, wanting to tease the embarassed boy. There will be incoming exams and you didn't bother to copy any of the notes in class so you asked help from a guy who aced history, which was, your boyfriend, Oikawa Tōru.

The brunett stared at space, waiting for your answer as the beat of his heart was abnormally fast, the anticipation of knowing such a question was slowly thinning out as he gazed at you.

"Don't include some questions which is not related to Japanese History, Tōru," you stated, chin on top of your palm, flipping the next page of the book but honestly, you weren't reading anymore and decided to focus listening to the conversation.

"It just bothers me, you know?" He said, scratching his left cheek in an attempt to calm down his nerves but he failed, only making it worse.

You shrugged, as if innocently not knowing any answers and closed the book before scooting closer to him. "Are you really that desperate to know?"

Your boyfriend pouted. "I'm not that desperate! I just wanted to know, that's all," he defended himself.

"Really? I was about to tell you but nah!"

His eyes widened, the words were trapped in his throat and said it to you in a whisper.

"Hm really? I can't hear you!" You cupped your right ear, pretending to not hear his statement and leaned closer.

"Yes, I want to know," he stated, more louder than earlier but you wanted for him to beg on his knees with a pleading expression on his face.

You faked your disinterest and sat down back to the seat, re-opening the textbook again. "Anyways, let's go back to Japanese History, alright?"

He begged on his knees, placing his hands in front of him as he bowed continuously, "Please let me know, please let me know," he chanted over and over again.

You laughed at the sight and caught a picture of it, quickly sending it to his childhood friend— Iwaizumi Hajime for blackmailing purposes. "Okay fine," you finally gave up, patting his mop of brown hair as his eyes sparkling in interest.

He looked like one of his fangirls when they talked about him.

"Okay then," you began with a hint of a playful tone, stroking your imaginary beard, "Who was it?..." while you pondered about it, Tōru patiently waited for your answer.

"Was it Sehun? no, Jongin? Chanyeol? Baekhyun?" You blurted out the names of your longtime idols, the ones he didn't know about.

Tōru's face paled upon hearing the 4 majestic words of guys that is definitely handsome just by hearing those names.

You slammed your hands on the desk, grinning like a child when you came up with a pun. "I REMEMBER! MY FIRST KISS WAS MY DAD!" You retorted, placing a hand on your hip sassily. You were quite shy to tell hin that your first kiss wasn't stolen yet. Oikawa Tōru had a lot of girlfriends and is pretty popular and handsome just by looking at him. You also had a lot of pride and just cause Tōru is your boyfriend, you didn't let him handle or tell secrets. You were both too busy with your own schedules to even come up with that topic and you wondered why this was suddenly asked.

In a milisecond, Tōru suddenly grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him, his hot breathing on your neck.

"You don't have your first kiss stolen yet, hmmm?" His warm breath tickled your ear as he placed a peck on one of your cheeks making the tips of your ear redden.

"Figures, you look so innocent but still, you're a 17 year old right?" He made fun of you and slapped his knees continously, ruining the mood.

You clenched your fists and gritted your teeth in anger. "STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!" You complained, flailing your hands on the air.

"But I'm lucky a lucky guy to steal your first kiss."

He grabbed your chin, pulling you closer to his face slowly, you could hear your heartbeat drumming in your ears, your face red as a tomato with your hands sweating. It is the first time you've been kissed and you were really shy, panicking inside.

Tōru smirked before pressing his lips to yours. You froze the moment his lips pressed upon your own. The feeling of his plump lips moving against yours sent unwanted shocks down your spine.

For what felt like forever, he pulled out of your shared kiss to breathe in the air, as you panted, your face still red as a tomato.

"I love you," Tōru confessed, pressing his soft lips again to yours and hugged you, completely forgetting about the test for history tomorrow that he was supposed to teach you.

"I love you too."

In the small gap in between the door stood your father, watching over, in case the boy did funny business.

"Oi! Trash! Stay away from my daughter!"

credits to ArseniXC for the background, tumblr for the oikawa png, crystallanxi @ deviantart for the paper png, night-gate and babxsclub for the filter