Sunshine.

December 30th

The brightness of the room woke me from my slumber and I sat up in bed. Their house here in LA is really nice. My room has white walls and white furniture, with yellow highlights to make it seem more, bright and happy, you could call it.

I got out of my bed and went to my drawers, where I had unpacked my clothes lastnight after the date. I couldn't believe he actually liked me back. I really thought he didn't. It was amazing, the meal, him In general, our kiss. It felt nothing like the kisses I had shared with Evan. Nothing. His was forced, and nasty. But Calum's, it was sweet, caring, no tongue, no butt, just us. It was amazing.

I snapped myself out of my own thoughts and grabbed a pair of jean shorts, and a white loose tank top. I left my hair down, letting it keep its 'I don't care' look, and walked into the kitchen. Seeing as it was 8:40 I wasn't surprised none of the body were up. They usually don't get up this early.

I found some bread and jelly and popped the toast in the toaster while I waited. I grabbed some juice and pored it into a glass. I heard the pop of the toaster and I took a plate and put the toast on before spreading the jelly on and sitting at the table.

In the middle of my breakfast I felt arms snake around my neck.

"Hi sunshine." He said. His voice echoing in my ears making me blush just hearing it.

"Good morning Calum." I said.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked sitting down beside me.

"Yeah." I nodded.
"Did you?"

"I slept okay." He said.
"Would've been better if you were beside me." He mumble and I giggled.

"You want the rest of my toast? I don't really want it." I stated and he nodded I passed the plate in front of him and finished my juice.

"Cal what time is it?" I turned around to look at him.

"The last time I checked 9:00. And we start our recording at 11:00 we have to leave at 10:45." He told me yawning a bit at the end.

"Okay."
"I'm gonna go watch some tv." I said and he nodded.

I sat down on the couch and turned the tv on, putting on some mystery show.

Calum came in and sat down beside me. I smiled at him and he put an arm around me, causing me to blush and look down.

"Don't hide it." Calum said. And I looked up at him confused.

"Your blush. Don't look down. I want to see you. Your cute when you blush you know?" He said pulling me closer to him.

"No I'm not. I probably look like a mixture of a potato and a tomato." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nope, stop lying. You look adorable when you blush." He said causing my cheeks to turn pink, once again.

He started to lean in and I did to. He closed his eyes just as I did,

"MORNING!" Ashton yelled coming into the living room.

We pulled away fast and Calum groaned, causing me to bite my lip to keep in a laugh.

"Oh did I interrupt something? Was there a Dalum moment?" He asked and I laughed nervously.

"No," I lied. "I was just gonna go back to my room to get ready." I said getting up and leaving Calum to deal with Ashton.