Mute au

There's deaf Marinette and blind Adrien au, sooo why not make a mute au?? idk I'm just bored af

also I should have been doing homework, but you know what fuck school, it's nearly over ... 

-----------------------------------------

"Adrikins!" Chloe exclaimed as she saw a boy enter the classroom. He smiled at her.

"Hey, Chlo," he replied and looked around the class. Nearly all of the students were there and it was nearly time for class.

"I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Especially since I'm here," everyone in class rolled their eyes. 

Adrien was new to school and the only friend he had was Chloe. 

Miss Mendeleev gave him a sit next to Nino. They became friends soon.

It wasn't until fifteen minutes after the class that the door opened and a embarrassed girl stepped in. She had her black hair in pigtails and a lot of freckles covered her face. 

Adrien couldn't stop staring at her. She was beautiful.

"Miss Dupain-Cheng! Late again as it seems," the teacher exclaimed. The girl just looked at the floor. 

"With all the privileges you have, being late isn't one of them. So sit down and maybe think about how to set your brain to wake up when it's needed," she said and with an angry look followed the girl as she sat down in her sit.

Adrien was happy that she was sitting behind him. But what kind of privileges was the teacher talking about?

---------------------------------------------------

When all the classes ended, Marinette couldn't wait to get out of there. She hated this building, called school.

She likes to learn new stuff, but being in class with Chloe, made it nearly impossible to be fun.

She didn't notice a guy staring at her, but when she did she gently smiled and waved at him. 

He was suprised for a second before he waved back and quickly stepped to her. 

"Hi, I'm Adrien. I'm new," he extended his hand out for her to shake, but she just smiled at him. She wanted to greet him to much, but she couldn't.

She turned her eyes to the floor, but then she remembered a notebook that she always carried around with her. She took it out with a pen and started writing.

'Hello! I'm Marinette,' she wrote. 

"Oh look it's the mute freak! And she's trying to talk to Adrien. Get it? Because she can't talk?" Chloe laughed when she saw the two.

Adrien let out a silent 'oh'. He had no idea she was mute, but it kind of made sense. She didn't speak all day. 

"Chloe, that's not nice," Adrien turned around to his friend.

"Well my daddy told me to tell the truth. So I'm telling the truth," she shrugged.

'It's not worth it. Thank you anyway, Adrien,' Marinette wrote and gave the paper to Adrien.

She picked up her stuff and ran until they couldn't see her anymore.

When she came home she locked herself in her room and started silently crying. 

But that was when she saw a box on her table. 

------------------------------------------------------------

"Well I guess you're my new partner in this business, huh?" Chat Noir asked the pretty lady in front of him. She smiled.

'You know, maybe we can get along, kitty cat,' she spoke in her mind. 

Tikki told her that she communicate with Chat Noir with her mind. That way they could know what each other is thinking. 

"Did you just .. How?" he asked. 

'I'm mute. I can't speak, so my kwami said I can talk to you in your mind,' she smiled.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he sadly smiled.

'It's okay. Now let's catch that akuma!'

---------------------------------------------------------

This is something that I thought up between school. *shocking* I honestly do everything else but listen in school, soo ...