Overdue kisses.

Ashila's P.o.v

"Oh my fucking shit nipples my head hurts." I groan. The bed beneath me feels soft and plush as I run my hand along the material. I open my eyes and look around. I'm in my room.

Sitting up my head begins to throb. I let out a small whimper. "Would you like some water?" Rylan asks coming out off my bathroom unexpectedly.

"Shit balls and lollipop sticks!" I scream as he scares me. I roll off of the bed on impulse. He begins to laugh at me.

"What?" I whine at him.

"Sorry." Be stifles his laugh then offers the glass of water which I take with gratitude.

"Would you mind getting everyone together. I have a few things I need to get of off my chest. I think we all do." He hesitates for a second and then complies. As he leaves me alone in my room I wonder what I'm actually going to say. How do I apologise? I groan and run my hand down my face. I suck at apologises.

It takes a while for Rylan to gather everyone. Probably because they hate you and don't wanna come. But when they come no one talks for a few seconds.

"So she's awake, how's the head?" Morgan talks first breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry." I blurt out.

"I said how's the head?" She asks again raising an eyebrow.

"No I mean I'm sorry for acting like a bitch." I quickly clarify.

"Oh? Okay" she raises a brow again before looking at the others.

"That's it? Okay." I question.

"Well yeah we're upset but your dads a dick. You were probably just mad at him." Ameia elaborates.

"Yeah I was but that doesn't mean I can take it out on you." I reason.

"Doesn't mean you should take it out on yourself either." Tyler replies.

"I guess." I start to pick at the sheets.

"No matter how much the truth hurts, it's always better than being lied to. So listen to me when I say you need to stop keeping toxic people in your life, you can't tell how much they drain you of your energy and your positivity, you can become a whole new bitter person without realising it. Surround yourself with people that uplift you and support you and forget everyone else, you don't owe anyone your time or energy unless they're giving it back to you just as much. You're worth more than those that treat you badly - you're worth the world. We love you and you need to remember the we are your real family not that fuckwit of a father or barbie doll of a witch." Morgan says looking at me with a smile.

"You're making me tear up. Stop it." I smile back.

"So we good tit?" Eli asks.

"I heard that there's ice cream in the kitchen today. Wanna break in and eat it all?" Tyler suggests.

"Yes please." I start bouncing in the bed only for the boys to start laughing at me.

"After you have a shower." Ameia points out.

"Oh okay." I stop bouncing but don't move.

"Now." Morgan looks at me like I'm stupid.

"Oh of course right." I get up quickly going to the clothes draw to get my uniform out.

"I really mean it though guys. I'm sorry I fucked up." I say before closing the bathroom door.

"You are such a dork." Tyler laughs.

"She's a cool dork but." Ameia shoots back.

"Only sometimes." Morgan laughs. I could just about hear the smile in her voice.

"Oi I can still hear you marshmallows!" I shout through the door.

"Did she just call us marshmallows." Eli asks confused.

"I wouldn't even question it." Rylan replies.

__________________________

After getting out of the shower and drying and putting my clothes on I enter my room again.

"Cool. You ready? Eli got impatient so Ty took him." Morgan fills me in about the absence of the two boys.

"Yeah I'm ready." I smile as I finish tying my hair back.

"Uh we'll catch up." Rylan says as I move to walk towards the door but grabs my hand.

"We will?" I turn to him confused.

"We will." He clarifies.

"Oh." My posture slumps a little.

"Okay see you two love birds in the cafeteria." Ameia skips of with Morgan.

"I need to talk to you." Rylan says as soon as they are out of sight.

"I don't feel like it." I reply know it'll be about when I confessed my stupid feelings to him only to be stomped over by Charlotte.

"Ash.." he groans.

"What." I stubbornly say.

"Stop it. I'm trying to talk to you." He begins to get agitated with me.

"Fine. What about." I look down at my feet trying not to feel embarrassed.

"About last night." He says. Ugh right in the heart.

"Nope it's cool." I go to walk but he stops me again.

"No I need to tell you something."

"Uhh well I need to go steal some ice cream." I try to avoid him.

"Ash. Stop." He firmly tells me.

"I saw you with Sharlotte. I don't wanna talk about it." I begin to tap my foot. Trying to distract myself from crying.

"Your such a piece of work." He mumbles.

"What?" I look up at him only for him to grab my face and kiss me. After a brief kiss he steps back to see my shocked face.

"Oh okay." I simply say.

"That's it?" He looks confused.

"I mean can we do it again?" I ask.

He smiles as grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in for a longer kiss this time.

"I really like you." He says once he finally pulls away breathlessly showing of a large, goofy smile.

"I really like you too." I blush.

"I'm sorry I made you feel like you had to run. She's was just there because I thought she was going to apologise and I'm an idiot." He tries to justify.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you explain." I dismiss his apology and give him my own.

"Lets go steal some ice cream now." He grabs my hand.

"Sounds delicious." Knowing he likes me back now is making me feel it bubbly and kiddish. I smile up at him acting like a goof.

"C'mon you doosh." He pulls me out the door. The large smile still plastered on my face.

"You're lucky I like you otherwise you'd be dead for calling me a doosh." I bump shoulders with him. I am such an idiot sometimes but my friends understand that. And I love them for that.

A/n: sometimes I forget about this book and then I remember like oh shit that's a thing. Better not keep them waiting.