I'm tired.

This cover isn't mine and I'm sorry but I can't remember who made it  for me but I wanted to let you know it's preety cool. Message me or comment if you want the credit mystery cover maker. ty ty x

Ashila's P.o.v

"Thirteen people hospitalised Ashila." Ms. Hawkes sighs. It's not my fault they couldn't fight. Morons if you ask me.

"Yeah but only six of them were my fault." I truthfully point out.

"To be fair I did help with two of them..." Ameia admits almost shamefully.

"Yeah and I did put one in a headlock just so... You know what? I'm not going to finish that sentence." Morgan points her finger up and then drops it once she sees the look Ms. Hawkes is sending her.

"Good idea Morgan." She sighs yet again and begins shifting through the paperwork on her desk.

"So what happens now? Do I have to leave?" I finally ask.

"I'll try my best. I mean you did warn the guy but you still hit him first Ashila."

"I like it better when you call me Ash." I say fiddling with the stitching on my skirt.

"Well Ash, I like it better when you don't put thirteen people in the hospital. Do you know how many angry parents I have to deal with now? Well just your dad and Chases parents really. God some of the parents I deal with are jerks. But your dad as well as Chases parents are a handful. Ill be lucky if they don't sue us."

"This is a school for delinquents... What did they think was going to happen." Ameia argues.

"That I would have taught you some manners by now. That is what we are suppose to do."

"Yeah but Chase is a dick." Morgan mutters.

"And to be fair, she did give him a warning." Ameia points out.

"See I'm basically innocent." I smile as innocently as I can.

-

"Oh my god dad that is such a dick move!" I shout at my father. He was taking everything from me. Again.

He was willing to spend millions in seeing this school crumble and then what would happen to the kids in it? Most were here because of the law and if this school wasn't an option anymore then most would end up in jail or places like it. No one cared what happened to them as long as they were out of they way.

"Ashila. Get your stuff. We are leaving." he commands in a stern tone.

"Dad you can't do this to me! I am actually happy here. If you didn't have Chase show up everything would be fine." I yell back.

"We are not having this conversation here."

"Dad please I am begging you." I plead but I know it'll do nothing.

"If you don't pack your things this second I will crush this school and everyone you love in it."

"Dad... please." I am in tears yet he doesn't notice. Either that or he just doesn't care.

"Your friends are just going to get hurt if you stay Ash. You are rotten and by staying you will ruin them." He was threatening to destroy everything I had began to love. He was merciless.

My father was a monster but that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was that he knew it and he liked it.

-

I had packed my stuff. After I flung it around the room kicking and screaming in frustration. But then I realised that would get me nowhere. Just as I was closing my dorm room behind me Rylan had spotted me right next to all my bags.