002 | HINATA SHŌYŌ

one shot is titled―FIRST TIMEstatus: edited

status: edited

How do you meet the person you will spend your life with forever? Will it be a cliché movie wherein a girl bumps into a boy then suddenly they realise they fall in love with each other? Oho, you are completely wrong. In the real world, shit like that doesn't happen.

It was a lovely day and you were hanging out with you phone and chips as you teared up, completely sad about the latest one shot an author had written for her one shot book.

"No justice! I need a part 2!" You whined, snuggling under the covers, kicking your legs.

"Nee-chan!" Your younger sister had called out. You stopped with your antics and glared at the door.

"What do you want?" You rolled your eyes and continued on reading the one shot, feeling the irritation seeping through your veins, ruining your peaceful moment.

"Buy me shoes would ya!" She shouted, making you fume in anger. It was always (f/n) this and that! '(f/n), go buy dinner.' '(f/n), go make her homework.' I HAVE A LIFE TOO YA KNOW?! You thought in your mind, setting down the phone beside your bag of chips and snapped a pencil in half.

Opening the wooden door, you inhaled. "Can't you go buy your own fucking shoes?! It's your shoes anyways so I have no concern regarding that matter!" You barked before slamming the door shut, dusting off your palms and jumped on her bed. "Now, where am I..."

"Just go and buy her the goddamn shoes! Just spend the change if you want to!" Your mother yelled from downstairs.

"I hate my life." You muttered, slipping on your father's jacket and jogged downstairs, stealing the money on your sisters palm and slammed the door shut intentionally.

After a long journey walking, which consisted of you humming a song under your breath while you listened to your favorite song, earplugs inserted in both of your ears.

In the distance, you saw a hint of red, blue and white nearing you. With narrowed eyes, you removed your earplugs. You didn't notice that the thing coming towards you was a volleyball so the result ended with your body crashing down along the garbage can, your body one with the concrete along with your ankle twisted in a complicated way.

"H-huh? I'M SORRY!" A loud voice boomed through the empty road as you tried to sit up but failed due to your twisted ankle.

You sighed in irritation, and stood up for the third time actually getting yourself a dance of victory despite the throbbing pain located in your ankles. "YOSHAA!" You cheered and jumped on the air, your face looking constipated. The lid of the shoes' box slid open, the shoes leaving the paper box as it landed on your head.

Exactly four bumps formed on your head, your height almost in level with Kei. His eyes shined when it was refelected with the sun light.

Shōyō frantically picked up the scattered shoes and box just around you because it was his fault that your ankle was twisted.

Your eyes widened in surprise when the orange haired male kneeled in front of you, bowing down.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." He chanted.

"OI! STAND UP!" You held his collar, Shōyō looked up to see a smile on your face.

"It's fine! You didn't have to bow on your knees, ya know?" You chuckled, letting go of his collar before tossing the ball back to him.

"Have fun with your practice!" You tousled his mop of orange hair and walked away from him.

  — 

"Come on!" Your sister whined, clutching your hands. "Say thank you."

"Ahahaha, pffttt.... why would I?" You snorted, watching your husband and child playing a game of hide and seek.

"No fair. you should thank me that you celebrated this very wonderful day!" She raised a finger up in the air.

"Shh. Shut up." You scolded your sister and watched them outside, your chin on your palm.

The younger sibling followed your order and smiled, staring at her sister's family.