Prologue

Long ago the moon goddess created a creature called the Werewolf. 

A  human shapeshifter who can take the form of a wolf, something only considered as a folklore, but what if I told you that they are real, that the history books are wrong. Werewolves are real. 

Not only that but they weren't the first to be created. Before Werewolves roamed the earth, a much bigger creature ruled the lands, Lycans.

A werewolf but so much stronger and unlike werewolves they are immortal.  The Moon Goddess wanted her Lycans to be a pillar of hope and peace between the supernatural creatures. She wanted to have a pack orientated creature that could help stop the constant wars between species, including the humans. 

But they were too strong for such tasks and were instead feared. She loved her creations so much and truly believed they could full fill their destiny. That's when  she created the werewolves, a lesser species. One that will look up and be protected by the lycans. 

But she knew her Lycans were too powerful for this world, so she had it that her original lycans; The first Five. Were only able to reproduce a true lycan if it came from a male and female lycan offspring. 

My mother Avery Fambe was the only Female lycan to be created. With her being the only one, made her life hard as everyone wanted the lycans to continue on. 

Then came me.

I am Della Rosai and I am a Female Lycan.