Chapter 11 ~ Confrontations

Jay's P.O.V

I was in shock my mother was hugging me! I awkwardly patted her on her back and looked over to my dad; he stood there with a watery smile on his face. I was started to feel uneasy and let my arms drop to my side.

I looked over to Penny with pleading eyes, a little help here please?!

Penny's eyes widened and cleared her throat gaining the attention on everyone. My mother released me. I breathed a sigh of relief and positioned myself to my right of Penny as always.

"Now that everyone has got themselves acquainted with everyone. How about we move into the meeting room where we can discuss what is going to happen?" I heard the sliver of alpha command slipping into her words. Without hesitation my pack leads the way to the meeting room with Penny and I in front.  

Thank you for saving me Penny, I said to her through our private mind link and gave her a genuine smile.

No problem Jay, remember what I told you? You're my daughter. She replied slinging her arm around my shoulders, giving me a sideways hug. I'm so happy that I've had Penny in these last few years. I don't know what I would've done without her. She's shown me how to be tough but yet also how to love and trust.

We entered the meeting room where Penny sat at the head of the table with me standing to her right. The triplets entered the room and made their way over to us, standing to Penny's left. We waited patiently for everyone to enter and take their places. Alphas, betas, third in commands and the pack warriors sat around the table whilst the rest of the packs lingered around the room.

"Right let's get to business then shall we?" Penny clapped her hands together then eyed everyone around the room, daring them to challenge her. "Firstly, you are here because you need help." She said addressing the other pack. "And because you are under my roof and we are willing to help, you all will go by my rules. Rule number one, there will be absolutely be no bullying towards each other. If I so much as hear that a hair has been touched on someone's body, myself and Jay here," She gestured to me, "will personally find a punishment worthy of you. Rule number two, everyone will do there bit with the chores around the house and the grounds of the pack house. And finally rule number three, you are all to attend training and any other pack functions on time." Penny finished her little speech.

"Are there any questions?"

The pack murmured with 'no's' and 'of course' but said nothing else. Out of the corner of my eye I looked over to my parents to find them huddled together, next to them I saw Cameron's parents staring directly in Penny and I's direction and then finally next to them was Cameron himself, and he was looking directly at me. Years ago I would have melted to the floor just by looking into his eyes, but now I don't do anything. I have grown stronger and so has my wolf, the rejection no more affects us as much as it did.

"Second order of business is training." Penny gave me a pointed look. I guess it was my time to talk.

"Training will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday afternoons from five until nine and Saturdays from ten in the morning until I say so. You will have Friday and Sundays off to give you a break and to rest up. There will be no questioning this arrangement. I expect everyone to show up on time and to be ready to push your body to the limit. The rest I shall explain at our first training session." I finished keeping my voice and facial expression emotionless. The room was silent whilst I let them absorb the information. After a while a hand was in the air, that hand belonged to a fake tanned, dyed blonde hair, blue eyed, big boobs, skinny girl, who to be around my age. If I stared at her. I didn't recognize her from when I was in their pack, perhaps she was new?