Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Aria and Irene stood protectively in front of me. "Who are you?" Aria asked at the same time his name slipped from my mouth.

"Grant." It came out as a soft whisper.

'Leo! Levi! They are here! In the field! All I see is Grant and Daniel' I linked my mates but met a wall of resistance, my straight face paled. I had one other chance but it was a gamble, if Grant and Daniel really thought me weak they wouldn't think I could send the link to them magically, thankfully no resistance was met and I knew Leo and Levi had heard me.

Grant looked the same, his tan skin had an almost orange look to it, green eyes that could be beautiful if they weren't so cold and cruel. Daniel however, looked older. His dark skin that reminded me of Rakel, was darker, his cold black eyes had a haunted edge to them. But no matter what, he still looked like the man who made my life hell for years. And if I could do anything, I could play the shy creature, he thought I was. That I had once believed I was.

"Had I known you could survive, I would of come for you. We all missed you." Grant's smirk made me sick I had to fight the vomit that fallowed when images of that smirk in the past crept into my mind. But I knew one thing... they weren't accidentally popping up, the warlock was helping Grant project them.

"Please." I whimpered and Aria came closer to me, Irene already knowing what I was doing, didn't try to comfort me. She knew I was buying time for the pack to get here.

"You wouldn't believe my pleasure when I heard you were seen alive and well. I plan to enjoy changing the status of that last part."

I looked to the ground and whimpered, letting the hair hide my face.

"Come with me, and I will leave the pack alone, but if you don't I will slaughter them all. This can all be.... YOU BITCH!" I heard it as he did, the pounding of paws. Our pack was coming, I met his eyes and laughed, immediately deflecting the mental attack of his warlock. Though I could not see him, I knew the warlock had a lot of powers. But his were stolen, mine were a birth right, where mine would never fade, he would have to steal magic in order to keep up his strength.

"I was never weak." I whispered, I know he heard me but it didn't matter. Two large growling black wolves, with one single white mark came to my side. Leo and Levi, I could feel the relief coming off them as they caressed me with a glance. Logan was here to, and then the attack started, immediately wolves poured out from behind Grant and Daniel, and I immediately pulled myself into Grant's mind, Irene was already in front of me with a protective spell, I would do most of my fighting here. He fought futilely as I reach into his mind, memories of my rape and torture took my breath away, but not because of pain, but a sickening feeling of pleasure and power fallowed the images, this was how he felt. There was no way I could continue through his memories to find a weakness, instead I pulled out my own. His scream pierced the air as I let him feel the helplessness, the starvation, beatings and rape. Through his eyes, I felt and saw as he huddled into a ball and cried, the man who once made me do the same thing, would finally understand. And just when I felt his tipping point to his mind, where he would give up and I could snap the lifeline from him, I was shoved to the ground, breaking my concentration, I looked around from my own eyes and I saw Grant on the ground sobbing, Daniel was already fighting, but then I looked to what had knocked me off of my concentration.

"Irene!" I rushed to her, a wolf pounced on her and I instantly pulled the air to me, snapping his neck. But a shadow was casted on us before I could start the healing process, her arm had a large bite in it, the torn flesh was gag worthy. But the shadow appeared out of no where, It seemed slow motion as I looked up to what cause the shadow.