Chapter 1 Long time no see

My skinny, tan fingers trailed down my long, white hair. It was still damp from the shower I had, had earlier. Bringing my fingers up I brought it down my hair again, only to find more knots.

Taking my brush through my hair a few times before tying it up into a high ponytail.

I don't bother with any make up since I didn't own any, and frankly I'm no good at it. Walking out of the bathroom I grab my black hoodie and pull it on, I pull on my cargo boots before walking out of the small hotel room.

I looked down the dark hallway twice before pulling my hoodie over my head, hiding my white hair.

Walking out of the old cheap hotel, I made my way down the road. The crisp, chill of the air smelt of smoke and food. Nothing new, or out of the ordinary. Since all humans do is smoke those disgusting plants.

I never got why someone would find comfort in drugs. It just makes you sick and your pretty much just throwing your life away.

Alcohol is the same deal, but I can understand why you would drink it though. Since I can't talk on this matter.

I pulled open the door to the cafe called Sandra's place. It's a nice cozy place, I've been coming here every morning for coffee for almost a week now.

"Ah, back again so soon?"

I smile at the woman, who looked to be in her mid thirties.

"Yeah, can't get enough of this coffee" I said sitting down on a stool, pulling my hoodie off my head.

She laughed shaking her head.

"Well, you wouldn't be the first" she said wiping down the table.

"I'll take it, it's the usual for today?" she asks looking up at me.

"Yes please, Malia" I laughed. She nodded her head, before turning to the coffee machine. I reached for my back pocket and grabbed my wallet. I pulled out a fire dollar note and placed it on the counter.

She turned around and put the cup of coffee in front of me, grabbing the note in the process. I mumbled a 'thanks' and grabbed the cup.

The cup stopped short from reaching my lips, when I smelt the scent of Rogues. I sighed when the door to the cafe opened.

Rolling my eyes I took a sip of my drink, adverting my eyes to a near by magazine, I opened it to the first page, pretending to be interested.

A man in his late twenties sat down to my left, he had a rugged brown beard and dull, blue eyes. He wore a hat over his slightly over grown hair.

"Coffee" he said slightly out of breath.

Malia nodded and turned around.

He rubbed his hands together before his attention came to me. He smirked slightly and leaned forward.

"Well.... Hello and what's a fine young lady like your self doing in a town like this?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him, turning the page of the magazine.

"Aww, now don't play like that" he whispered huskily, moving even closer. I took another sip of my coffee.

"Say that's som-" he began saying back I quickly turned to him.

"Could you please leave me alone", I snapped, angry at his antics. His eyes widened a little, but that was soon replaced with a smirk.

He was going to open his mouth when Malia turned back around.

"That will be five dollars and please leave the young lady alone", she said sighing.

The rogue huffed before taking out a note and grabbed his coffee, leaving.