Chapter 14

Picture of Camila's Father /Boss
Scary Looking Huh?

🔶🔶🔶🔷🔷🔷🔶🔶🔶🔷🔷🔷🔶🔶🔶

What! I Don't Have A Father!

"What I don't have a father!" I shouted at him. And I saw hurt in his eyes but it went away so quickly that I doubt he was even hurt with my words.

There was no way he was my father. My father's dead. Well he's dead to me. We were fine without him. We carried on. We moved on. We were good. We were whole.

I never needed a father before. Why did I get one now?

I fell to the floor slowly. The impact was too much. I couldn't.... I just couldn't.

I didn't realize I was crying until my father squadded down and wiped a tear from my face. Or at least tried to I slapped his hand away before he could. I wiped the tears on my face as I stood up straight and then I realized it.... He knew and he was never there for me.

"You knew" I whispered to myself.

"What did you say?" He asked in curiosity.

"You KNEW!" I shouted. I could hold in my anger any more.

"What kind of sick bastard knows he has a CHILD and just leaves. What kind of human has no emotion for their CHILD and turns away and leaves. Not just me but you left mom too. WHAT! Were we not good enough for you!! What can you possibly say to excuse yourself for leaving a FAMILY BEHIND!!"

I was shouting and sobbing at the same time all these emotions where inside of me I couldn't keep them in anymore. With every word I said I took a step closer to him. My so-called father. I stepped closer until I couldn't anymore and I just ended up shouting all up in his face.

I wanna punch you so bad.

He was speechless. Nothing left his mouth. I was about to shout something else but he spoke up.

"You're in danger,Cami." He managed to say. And my tears wouldn't stop flowing.

"DON'T!!" I shouted "Don't call me that only FAMILY calls me that and you... you aren't even close." I needed to stop crying I needed to show him that he didn't effect me any longer. I can't believe I was looking for this man when I was younger.

"Camila then. You really are in danger" He said while trying to reach out for my shoulders but I moved back to where the boys where.

He looked hurt like actual hurt was in his eyes. But I don't give a fuck anymore cause hurt has been in my eyes for 17 years.

"Danger. Am I really in danger. Or are you in danger maybe something you care about is in danger and I'm just in the middle of all that. But if I really am in danger explain it to me. Explain why THE FUCK I AM IN DANGER! " I shouted the last part but for the first time in this whole conversation I stopped sobbing.

"Camila it's really com..." Hell no he was not going to say complicated!

"Just explain it to me already!"

"You see I am the leader of the strongest and biggest gang in the nation.."

"Congrats!" I interrupted him with a sarcastic tone in my voice.

"Yeah. So there is this other gang which is our rivals. They sent me a warning that they will take me and my gang down by getting to the thing, or person in this case, that I hold dear the most. And that is you. My only daughter." I rolled my eyes to this. "Somehow they tracked you down to this city and we believe someone is undercover from the other gang to get close to you and well either kill you or recruit you."

I immediately I turned to the boys cause I only met them a week ago and they have been trying to get really close to me.

"No it's not us." Sam said. "Yeah we have been with Boss since we were small." Stephan said. "No need to worry about us, Cami." Sebastian said while rubbing my arms. Until it clicked.

"Wait! No! You would have told me right?" I asked. They looked at me completely lost.

"You would have told me if you knew who my father was, right? Cause no one could keep that secret because it's wrong, right?!" The look on their faces weren't helping I could take this any longer.

"RIGHT??!!!" I asked again but I saw nothing but "sorry" written on their faces.

"Sorry Camila we couldn't  tell you" Sam said. "If we could have we would. I'm sorry."Sebastian said  "Sorry" Stephan apologized.

"I am out of here. I can't handle all the lies and I honestly don't want to see you again." I said to all of them. I grabbed my keys and my jacket. I opened the door to my car and I heard footsteps coming closer and I heard him say. "Don't tell your mother I'm back. Please."

I turned to face him "Asshole."

I drove off knowing I can't go home and I can't go to Michelle after I tell her everything knowing very well all she would do is say why don't you call the police. That's her answer to everything. The only person that I truely know will be there for me is Nick.

I called him.

"Hey Nick"

"Hi Mami is something wrong you don't sound that well?"

I hardly said 5 words and he knows I am not in a good place right now.

"Actually no can I come over? I know it's late but I re..."

"You know you are always welcome here in Casa Dicky Nicky"

I laughed. He actually managed to make me laugh at a time like this.

"Thanks Nick be there in 15.  See ya soon."

"See ya."
🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶

Will be updating another chapter today as well!

Hope you liked it!

Would you react the same way Camila did or different?

I know it's off topic but ...

Who do you ship Camila with?

Keep reading cause more unexpected things will be happening so as a wise person once told me "Expect the unexpected "

Till Next Time Loves
XOXO
-Mari ♥️