14~Little Wolf

If you're uncomfortable with slight smut then tread carefully on this chapter. 

 It's been another week and a half of my heat, and Axel could only do so much. He stayed with me for most of it, just holding me. I plopped down onto his desk, knocking over all of his paperwork. "So, what boring alpha work were you doing?" I smiled.

   He looked up in annoyance, "Astrid finally agreed to go one a date with me and she'll be here soon. I don't want her to see you here. She might think we're still screwing."

   I felt old jealousy rise up. "When we were screwing, did you imagine that I was her?"

   He looked away in guilt. My body flared with heat when I pulled my hand away from Astrid's male. I adjust my clothes. "Thankfully, my heat will be over after tomorrow's full moon. Goodbye."

   "Araceli

   "Araceli." he groaned. 

   "Maybe Astrid will make you feel better." I hissed.

   I storm out of the office, only to be met with my mate. "Wow," I said dryly. "Are we making a tradition?"

   His grip on Piper's and tightened. She hid quietly behind him. I rolled my eyes, "What? Scared I'll rip her dull head off her shoulders? Do you want me to fight for you, is that it? Because I will challenge her."

   He snarled. "I just want you to leave my female alone." 

   I stumbled backwards. My female. My female. My female.  He had called her 'My female'. The burning would not stop. There was no lust for him anymore, just pain. Heart-searing pain. I grimaced, "Sometimes accidents happen." I growled, baring my teeth at Piper. I flounced out, his hate filled face seared into my brain. 

   Katerina suddenly appeared in front of me. "Titus is so old school."  she groaned.

   "You're a witch. Just leave." 

   She ran a hand through her purple hair, "I can't leave. If I step foot out of this territory, the person I'm indebted to will kill me."

   "What's so scary about him?"

    "You don't want to know." Katerina murmured.

   I shrugged, "Whatever. If you don't want Titus, I'll gladly take him off your hands." 

   Her eyes turned from grey to violet. "Just because I don't want him doesn't mean anyone else can have him."

   "Wow, you're the poster child for bitches."

    "I need to go find something, tell Titus not to bother with the silver chains next time. I'm not a werewolf."

~

   I whimpered in pain, rolling over to rest my head on the ice pack. Jenna flipped through the magazine on the dresser. "Ben and Lauren are splitting?" she gasped. "He's been cheating on her with JoJo?" she exclaimed in shock, throwing the magazine out the window. "Fucking trash." she spat.