nine

we finally arrive to our new house. it's actually not bad. it's big too. it has 3 rooms, 1 bathroom in each room, a huge kitchen and a big living room. there's also a pool yas!

my mom and adam wanted to celebrate us moving into their house but us kids wanted to stay. we were alone. again. you know, he better not try anything today cause i will hurt him.

i went into my new room and fixed it up. i wanted it to look cute. i hung up some purple and pink curtains. adam already put my bed in the room before we left so that's good.

i decided to take a break from the room decoration session and went downstairs.

i went to the fridge and grabbed a small juice and some chips from the counter.
i felt a pair of strong muscular hands on my waist. i turn around and guess who. daniel ducking veda.

he has got to stop doing that. i looked at him in the eye. it was so weird yet so, hot. like yes daddy.

OMG DID I JUST CALL MY STEPBROTHER DADDY WTF.

he brushed his lips against mine again! i licked my lips.

"you want me don't you?" he asked while smirking.

i bit my lips and replied "of course not, why would i?"

his hands lowered down to my butt. he squeezed my two butt cheeks."ayeeeee buddy!! too much physical contact!"

"but you like it." he said while grinning.

"OMG I DO NOT." i yelled while lowkey dying inside.

he started rubbing my butt. he was playing with it like it was some big ash play dough.

it felt so ah. oh jesus.

he had his two hands placed on my butt when one hand lowered more down. he grabbed and rubbed my kitty.

"stop zamn." i said now annoyed cause he was teasing me.

i tried to walk away when he pulled me back and roughly kissed me. i kissed back.

his tongue slid on my bottom lip asking for an entrance. he squeezed my butt distracting me and slipped his tongue in.

we were battling. he won. we were making out so roughly. it felt so good. but felt so wrong. he whispered 'jump'

i jumped onto his torso and he placed me on the kitchen counter. he slid down my booty shorts.

"already wet for me baby?" he smirked.

i rolled my eyes. i didn't ask to be wet🙄 it's his fault for being so hot. and such a tease.

he pulled down my panties and threw them on the floor. he pushed me slowly so i could lay down on the counter.

pause: you're probably wondering what if you're parents walk in? they are at a dinner and they're coming back at really late like every time they go on a date. and the kitchen has a door which separates it from any other part of the house.

resume: so he pushed me down. i was laying on the counter half naked. he spread my legs and put his head in between.

i looked down at him. he licked his lips while looking at my kitty. he so sexy man. omg gosh.

i layed back down and looked at the ceiling. he started leaving a trail of kisses from my thighs to my inner thighs.

he got closer to my kitty. i felt his warm tongue go inside me. i couldn't help but moan. he was eating me out like his life depending on it.

he played with my clit with his tongue. i couldn't handle this anymore. my legs were shaking. i moaned and moaned.

"d-daniel, s-sstop AH." i said stuttering.

"baby you taste so good." he said licking me like an ice cream cone.

"im g-gonna c-ccum." i said.

"baby cum for me." he said with a rusty voice.

i released my juices. he slurped and sucked them all up.

i sighed in relief. i tried to catch my breath. i saw him smirking.

i got up from the counter as he handed me my panties and booty shorts.

he wants to play, let's play.

❤️