Chapter 3

//A.N. 2 years later, Y/N is 19, Camila is 21, Lauren is 21, Normani is 22, Dinah is 20, and Ally is 24.//

Your pov

I've been in the music biz for about 2 years now, and it's going fantastic! I dropped my first album a couple of months ago, I've opened up for a lot of famous musicians like, Justin Bieber, Justin and I have become best friends he's an amazing dude and has an amazing and bright future for him. Ariana Grande, she is an amazing singer, her vocals, wow. I actually set Justin and her up a while back and now they are one of the hottest couples in Hollywood. The break up between Justin and Selena didn't really affect him as much as the media has been saying, what happened was Selena told Justin that she is a lesbian and that's she's in love with Demi. Justin totally respected her decision and they are still great friends today. Selena and Demi haven't came out yet because they are still in an early relationship. I've been on tour with Demi and well, and yes that Demi Lovato, my music teacher. She decided to go big 3 years ago, she was also a judge for X Factor, which I auditioned for. She became my mentor so to speak and we developed a sister type bond. She has made me become the singer I am today. She helped me channel my feelings of anger and sadness into my music to make it better, which it totally did. I decided to sign with RBMG, my talent manger Scooter Braun loved me and my talent so he wanted to have me on his label as soon as possible, I agreed immediately because he seemed like an amazing guy, which he is, and I loved the way he ran his label. So that's basically how Justin and I became so close, I see him as my brother and I his sister. We look after each other like family. After my aunt died I had no one. She died 3 years ago, of brain cancer, she never told me, so when I came home from school one day I saw her dead in the middle of the kitchen floor. I was and still am absolutely heartbroken, she was my rock, she was always there for me and never doubted me and loved me for who I am. Then she left me without saying goodbye. After her death I decided to finally follow my dreams like she wanted me to and become a singer. I know it's kind of a stupid idea to go to the X Factor considering the girls were on that show, but when I saw that Demi was there as a judge I had to. I performed Say Something by A Great Big World, I performed that because it reminded me of my aunt, it was one of her favorite songs.

My phone ringing knocked my out of my thoughts I looked to see who it was, Scooter.

S- Hey Y/N! I was wondering if you could come down to the office, I have good and bad news.

Y- Yeah! Definitely, when do you want me to be there? And what's the bad news?

S- I can't tell you right now, but um, could you come now please? It's pretty important?
He said. Why was he so nervous?

Y- Um yeah sure, are you ok Scoot?

S- Yeah yeah of course. Just promise me that you won't be mad when you get here? Please!

Y- Scooter what's going on?!

S- Ugh! You'll see when you get there! Just bring Justin when you come, he'll be able to help. Bye!!

Goddamnit Scooter! Fucking asshole. I got out my phone to text Justin

To Justin: Hey bro, Scooter said he wanted me to pick you up for a meeting or something.

From Justin: Hey sis! Scooter already called and told me what's up. When are you picking me up?

To Justin: I'll be over in 20, I still have to get ready.