Mr. Vampire Of The Century: For dragonsarebae0308

For dragonsarebae0308

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are 17. Hiccup is really old but looks 17/ 18 ish.

Another Vampire One Shot. I hope y'all enjoy!

P.S. The song is from Pinocchio.

**********************

Third Person P.O.V.

********************

The girl's voice rang proudly, despite her body being covered in cheap, tattered rags.

"I've got no strings to hold me down! To make me fret or make me frown!

Little did she know of the wondering vampire, looking for a servant without an annoying voice.

"I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me!"

The vampire had loved music as a child, before he turned cold. This girl, with the lovely voice, could hopefully teach him to be happy again. How he missed the days of his youth.

"Hi, ho, the me-ri-o-- that's the only way to go."

And her blood- just mouthwatering. Patience was impossible.

"I want the world to know, nothing ever worries me-" The music was cut off as a cold hand clamped over the singer's mouth.

Panic spread throughout the girl's eyes, but she could do nothing against the strength her kidnapper had. So she saved her strength, hoping she'd at least get food wherever she was headed to.

Her kidnapper held her bridal style, running so fast that everything was one long blur to her, yet her kidnapper hit nothing.

She could see his face. Auburn hair, strict but kind emerald green eyes, freckles dancing across pale skin, and a tiny distant scar along his chin.

They stopped in front of a mansion. No, bigger than a mansion, but the girl had no idea what was bigger than a mansion but wasn't a castle at the same time. So she stuck with mansion or gigantic mansion.

Two people standing guard nodded at the boy as he carried the girl inside. Her kidnapper was rich. He could probably buy whatever he could ever want. What did he want from her?

He carried her to a room full of dresses. He set her down and let her pick from a selection of the beautiful dresses.

She eventually picked one and changed in the nearby changing area.

Why didn't she run? Because, for one, it was obvious the man would easily catch her if she dared to try, and, two, she needed new clothes anyways and loved the dress.

When she was done she tapped on the vampire's shoulder twice. "Ready?" was all he said. The girl nodded, smiling. The vampire was confused but led her down the hall.

The girl mindlessly followed him, and the vampire was pleased with her obedient behavior. Well, she did look homeless before she met him, and now she looked like a princess.

He led her to the kitchen, where she grabbed food she wanted, then ate it in the grand dining room. She ate quietly yet quickly as the vampire walked around the room, glancing at her often.

He stood, and walked to the girl as she studied the room. Her attention turned to him as he stopped a foot away from her. "What's your name, girl?"