Ephemera X Reader

This is inspired by the new Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Trailer

" Lately Ephemera seems different." I explained to Vulpes. " Yeah I've noticed that too."  She responded. You and a Ephemera have been inseparable ever since birth. You've noticed more and more ever since the keyblade war he's been changing. You just missed the old him. When you turned around Vulpes was gone probably dealing with more fights. " Ephemera!" You heard a voice call. Suddenly an angry Ephemera appeared out of a corner.

" We Had A Deal!" He yelled at the man. The man laughed evilly as Ephemera summoned his keyblade. The man disappeared as Ephemera sighed. You didn't even try and go talk to him as you headed towards your home when you were stopped by the same man is the black coat.
" Y/N!" The old man whispered as you turned to go. " Y/N follow me before you get hurt." As I turned back in horror. His keyblade was summoned as well as mine. The man in the coat then clashed with me. A familiar voice called out to me " Y/N!" It shouted. I looked back and there was Ephemera running towards me. His keyblade made a loud noise as he pushed me out of the way and hit the other keyblade.

" You said you would never touch her!" Ephemera screamed. " Well deals are meant to be broken." The man laughed. " what did she ever do to you?" He stared down the man. Ephemera finally defeated the man as he disappeared and Ephemera turned towards me." Ephemera what's been going on?" I ask him as he helps me up. Once I'm standing he embraces me in a huge hug. " I'm just so glad your standing here." He goes on. " that man he threatened to kill you if I didn't help him and I had to help him with everything evil."  He sighs " I'm just glad it's over." He whispers as I look at him and mouth " Thank You." As I lean in and kiss him.