X

Just to recap...
With luck I had a few minutes left.

"Little (Y/n)," a voice said in a sinister voice. "Is little (Y/n), stuck?"

"Who's there?" I demanded drawing my sword.

"Surely you recognize me, oh Goddess (Y/n)." The voice spat.

"Show yourself." I stated.

The person came forward. And once I saw who it was I gasped.

<><><><><>

I couldn't believe who it was. Of course she knew I was a goddess!

I ran towards her. "Hera! Oh, you've got to help me! Thank gods you came or I would've been stuck for ever"

Hera smiled warmly, though now that I think about it I wonder if it really was a warm smile. The light made it awfully hard to tell. "Child, everything's going to be alright."

"Oh, thank you!" I started crying in her arms. "H-how am I going to get out, Hera?"

"Oh, (Y/n) let's see... You could counter act the darkness with your light powers." She said.

"O-oh, of course." I quickly wiped my tear stained cheeks. I closed my eyes and started concentrating on light and brightness. I opened my eyes. Hera was right, it had worked. But where I was? I had no idea.

I looked around.

People were walking on the sidewalk, but veered around me. All around me were bright lights and loud noises. I read a glowing sign, The Pink Feather Hotel and Casino - .5 miles away! Chances of winning have expanded! Nightly live performances! Come now for 20% off all bar items! It seemed a bit desperate for customers but whatever. Almost every person staggering down the streets were drunk or had a drink in their hand. Most were wearing sparkly dresses or t-shirts

I was sitting on the concrete sidewalk, I must've looked lost because a woman walked up to me.

"Dear, are you okay? Are you lost?" She held out her had I took it as I got up.

"What town is this?" I asked trying not to would too lost.

"Dear, this is Las Vagas." She said. "Do-- do you need help?"

She started to morph into something. Before long I had my sword ready and I had identified the monster as a fury. I sliced at the monster but it had already jumped and took off on its wings.

"(Y/n)," it hissed. "I hear you have a sssecret! Tell usss!"

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I insisted.

"Tell usss!" It hissed more harshly.

It dipped down and tried to grab me by the shoulders but I rolled out of the way and slashed my sword at the monster. I had successfully injured its wing and it started tumbling down to the ground. I swung my sword into the fury's stomach. But before it died it swung its talons into my arm. It screeched and exploded into dust. I looked at my arm. It was oozing gold liquid. I cringed. I was positive mortals don't bleed this stuff.

"(Y/n)!" I heard a voice yell. Nico and Percy were running towards me. Thank god I found them.

"Percy! Nico!" I exclaimed running towards them too holding my arm trying to stop the ichor from bleeding.

"We thought we'd lost you!" Percy said breathlessly. "Hey, what happened?" He pointed to my arm. A little ichor was seeping through my fingers. I looked a Nico for help. But he didn't seem to be looking.

"Hey! Let's, uh, let's go find a hotel. It's getting late." I said hastily and started walking towards the closest hotel sort of thing.

"Hey--" Nico said nervously.

"(Y/n), we shouldn't--" Percy finished, equally nervous.

"Go in there." Nico finished the sentence, nervous as I walked through the doors. Nico and Percy didn't have any choice but to follow.

"Since when did you guys agree on stuff?" I muttered.

"Since we both have experience with the hotel and casino you're walking into." Percy muttered.

"What? Was there bad service?" I asked.

"No, we didn't really like the service here." Nico said.

I looked at the many people playing on the indoor slide and pool. I saw endless games and a hallway leading to rooms. There was lights, music, and food. It was only then when I realized how hungry I really was.

"How could you not? This place is awesome! Ooh look there's a game where you can go on a roller coaster! What's the name of his place so I an come back?!" I asked excitedly.

"The Lotus Casino." Nico muttered.

Sorry for the anti climax with Hera... She'll come in play again later though... And the Lotus Casino? Oh no! Whatcha think will happen there?