1.1

[ I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW MONSTAX AND SISTAR JUST PERFORMED. MINHYUK WAS SO CUTE AND SOYOU WAS SO PRETTY. I'M NOT CRYING THOUGH. I'M UPDATING THIS FROM MY PHONE RIGHT AFTER THE CONCERT FINSIHED ]

#MonstaXinMyanmar #SistarinMyanmar

please come again <3

--

He wears a large black sweater paired with black jeans. A white mask is also worn under his chin.

[ outfit from baepse dance practice HE KILLED ME ]

"Ina, you are here." My mom smiles and gestures me to come towards them.

"You haven't seen my daughter, right?" She smiles at the woman who I suppose is Yoongi's mother.

"Yes! She's really beautiful." She compliments. I just bow and say a thank you since everyone nearly compliments someone at their first time meeting but I know no one really means it and I don't consider myself, beautiful.

My mom leads us into the dining room, Yoongi and I trailing behind our mothers.

"Hey," He smiles, causing my cheeks to redden already at his voice.

"H-hi."

When will I ever get used to him talking to me?

I sit down beside my mother, Yoongi sitting in front of me.

After minutes of listening the mothers' conversation, his mother tells us to leave for a walk.

"Yes, you guys should bond more." My mom grins and I stare at her as if she grew another head.

"Okay." Yoongi shrugs and stands up, causing me to follow him as well. We walk out of the house in silence and Yoongi decides to break it.

"Where should we waste time at?"

"Um, the convenience store?" I reply, but comes out more like a question and I pat myself for not stuttering.

He nods and we again walk quietly to the convenience store.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" I ask, finally having the courage to ask him.

"I caught a cold." He answers.

"Oh, are you feeling better?"

"It's just a small cold." He smiles, giving me heart palpitations again.

We walk into the convenience store and I immediately run to buy two cups of ramen. Yoongi's still taking his time buying what he wants to eat so I just walk to the table beside the window and sit down while waiting for the ramen to be ready.

Yoongi comes back and the thought of him being my boyfriend just attacks my mind and it saddens my mood again because he doesn't like me. He probably likes that Nayeon girl from the student council.

I sigh to myself. Yoongi places a bottle of milk in front of me, right beside my hands. Seeing that milk bottle always reminds me of my secret admirer.

"Thanks." I smile at him before opening the cap to gulp down. I start consuming the ramen and in no time, I am already eating the second cup. I stop when I feel his eyes on me. I tilt my head and look at him, a smile on his lips.

"You eat well." He smiles and gestures me to continue eating before chewing his bread.

And the bread again reminds me of my secret admirer. I finish the ramen quickly and get up to throw them. I sit down and drink the remaining milk.

Suddenly –

"Ina," A deep voice whispers into my ear and I feel his arm hugs my shoulders from behind, his head resting on my left shoulder.

I gasp and stand up before rolling my eyes at the creepy person.

"Jimin hyung! Yoongi hyung is here!" Jungkook shouts and sits down beside me. Jimin appears running to us but stops when his eyes land on me. His eyes travel to Yoongi quietly before sitting down beside him.

Jungkook nudges my forearm and wink.

"You are so weird." I make a face at him.

"Are you guys on a date?" He asks.

I WISH

"No. Our mothers told us to go for a walk."

"Great!" He grins and I give him a judging look again.

"Why are you guys here, though?" I ask.

"We live at the end of the street." He answers.

I nod and look at Jimin and Yoongi who look like they are engaged in a very serious conversation.

"Annyeong, Ina!" Jimin waves when he catches my eyes.

"Annyeong."

Jungkook grabs my hand and says that we should go somewhere near since it is still early.

"No, we should go back." Yoongi refuses and looks at me.

MIN YOONGI WHY U DO THIS TO ME

"Hyung, it's only 6:38pm."

"Our mothers are waiting." Yoongi says again.

"But Ina seems cool with this. Hyung, it's okay if you don't want to." Jungkook replies and Jimin and I just continue staring at the two.

"Ina, let's go! I need to buy stuffs!" Jungkook says dragging me away from the store, not giving me a chance to say a goodbye to Yoongi.

Soon after, I hear footsteps behind me.

"I thought you both were not going to come?" Jungkook raises his eyebrows at Jimin and Yoongi.

"We decided to."

"Um, okay" Jungkook says after suspiciously looking at Yoongi.

After a few minutes of Jungkook locking his arm with mine and dragging me around with Yoongi and Jimin following behind like creepy stalkers, we finally come back to my house.

"Goodnight." Jungkook waves cheerfully. I wave back, looking at him for being weird as fuck. I glance at Yoongi who is already heading inside his house.

I run into my house, startling my brother.

--

i'm high af, updating this right after the concert finished oml