Its your time of month

Written in Jacks POV
Today I was on my home, I been recently staying at my family home as me and Y/n have had a couple of arguments but we have now sorted it out and we can go back to being together. I opened the flat door and looked around to find y/n but I couldn't find her sitting in the living space so I was guessing she was still in bed and I was correct.

When I was walking closer to the bed I noticed a bit of blood on the sheets and on y/n Pyjamas, that's when I realised the painters must be in (😂). Decided to run y/n a nice bubble bath.

I went back into the bedroom and woke y/n up and whispered to her "I ran you a bath" she looked at me confused I don't know if it was because I just woke her up or if she is generally confused that I ran her bath either way she got up and noticed the blood on the bed sheets she turned to me and said "I'm so sorry ja-" before she could finish I told her "these things happen you can't help it" I kissed her cheek and let her have a bath.

While y/n was in the bath I put fresh bedding on got her some clean pjs and underwear and got her the essentials to get rid of cramps. Y/n came into the bedroom got under the covers and snuggled playing with her hair and imprinting patterns into back with my thumb.... We watched films and munched on chocolate and stuff.

.....................................

Hope everyone is enjoying these imagines 

Bye from Indie💜