Chapter 6

Okay so I'm going to put it bluntly this time, If you DO NOT LIKE ANGEL or the story DO NOT READ OR WASTE MY TIME OR YOUR TIME BY COMMENTING about how much you hate her    because now I'm annoyed with all the complaints and if you know me, you'd know that I rarely get annoyed with anything, especially something like this.  if you read the previous A/N you would have gotten an explanation. YES she will mature and yes there is a reason for the way she acts which will come about later in the story. Now don't get me wrong, I don't care if you comment or give suggestions, but seriously some of the things you guys are saying are completely unnecessary   (please remember this is a book not real life)  also I will not rush the story if you want a twenty chapter story this isn't the right book for you, I like to devolep characters and my plot, so there will be a plot line just like the one we learned in English (Exposition, Conflict, Rising Action, Climax, Falling Action and Resolution) .... now to the story (this chapter might change i might add a few things in and take some out)...... I purely doing this for my entertainment and I write for myself, i like to write stories that I want to read.

(Chapter 6) ( didn't edit this chap will try to go over it to fix errors as I read through on my free time)

(Blake POV)

“Angel,” I answered slightly amused as she giggled through the phone. This is the second time she has called.
“Where are you?” she asked excitedly I rolled my eyes and pulled up at the school, I could see her in the distance looking around with a grin. Ashley was standing next to her with a bored expression. I don’t really get how they became friends; they are polar opposites.
  Angel is hyper and everywhere at once not to mention emotional, while Ashley seemed calm, cool and collected, in fact half of the time I think she’s annoyed with her, but I can tell she cares deeply for her, not to mention she’s over protective and even though I’m the next in line for Alpha she still threatened me, my wolf didn’t like the disrespect, but I know that she meant no harm, she was doing it for Angel which is good, because I need someone around my mate when I can’t and she was perfect for her.

“I don’t know I'm lost,” I teased watching her face turn into a pout she looked at Ashley who seemed to roll her eyes.
“Ashley he’s lost, give him directions,” She said pushing the phone towards her, Ashley pushed it back while I chuckled as she started to glare at Angel who was oblivious to the fact. 
“Ashley please he’ll be lost forever,” she whined I shook my head and stepped out my car as they continued to argue well Angel was pouting and Ashley telling her it wasn’t her problem. I raised my eyebrow, Ashley didn’t seem to like me much, I’m not sure why though, she thinks I don’t notice the looks of disgust she throws my way every chance she gets.
“Angel,” I stepped behind her while touching her shoulder, she jumped in fright and turned around.
“You found your way,” she exclaimed I rolled my eyes. Some reason I think she’s a tad bit slow.
“Sure, a magical fairy guided me,” I said teasingly, Ashley groaned and palmed her forehead while Angels face turned up in awe. She turned to Ashley and tugged on her sleeve excitedly.
“See, see I told you, I’m not the only one who see’s them, I told you,” she exclaimed Ashley gave me a look, I laughed little as Angel started to ramble about seeing fairies. Okay so maybe she is slow.
“You can fix this yourself,” she mumbles before walking away while shaking her head. Angel giggled next to me and looked up at me.
“Did she talk to you,” she asks wide eyed, I groaned as my wolf sighed, I don’t know what to say to her, if I tell her I was kidding I know she’ll be completely devastated.
“No, she just guided me to you,” I say slowly and unsurely she giggled and nodded.
“She spoke to me a lot when I was lonely and when I was nine she helped me find my way out the forest, I was lost for a little bit and I cried a lot then she appeared and helped me find my way home, mom says she’s like my fairy godmother,” I raised my eyebrow. What the hell is she talking about? She smiled and started walking towards the entrance.
“Why were you in the forest?” I asked just to entertain her imagination she stopped walking and looked at me with a blank expression.
“I have homeroom now, I’ll see you later,” she giggled running into the building leaving me confused. What the hell?
“I swear she has a one track mind,” I mumbled to myself while frowning at her retreating figure.
“Blake, you disappeared yesterday,” Jace said coming up to me I shrugged and frowned at Alexis who was standing next to him. I never realized how annoying she was until now. I honestly can’t stand to see her anymore.
“I was hanging out with someone,” Jace grinned giving me a suggestive look, I laughed and shook my head.
“No I wasn’t sleeping with anyone,” he laughed and patted my back, I rolled my eyes and told Alexis to leave, she frowned, but left immediately.
“But seriously where have you’ve been we haven’t really hung out in the pass few days,” he said I shrugged with my mind going back to Angel I smiled.
“It’s that weird girl isn’t it?” he said grinning. I frowned only I can call her weird.
“She’s not weird,” I growled in her defense he held up his hand laughing while patting my shoulder.
“No need to get defensive man,” he chuckled still grinning at me giving me a knowing look.
“You know she’s kind of cute,” He stated a slow rumble started in my chest as shoved him against the locker. Jace was like me, if he found a girl the least bit attractive he would go after her whether I had her or not.
“I swear you better not touch her Jace, she’s mine,” I growled out threateningly. No one can have Angel only I can have Angel.
“Whoa chill out, I was kidding, you can have her,” He said quickly with a shit-eating grin. I let him go as he patted my back.
“Well congrats on the mate thing, I’m assuming you aren’t telling anyone yet, but you better hurry up you never know if someone will get her,” I growled she was mine and no one can have her only I can have her. I shoved him out my way. We have to mark our territory my wolf growled I nodded in complete agreement. No will ever take what is mine.