Moving

(y/n) Veda.
14 years old.
My cousin Is Daniel Veda.

I lived with Daniel and his parents and siblings in New Jersey. I remember onetime when we were seven we went by Kevin's house and I was singing and they wanted to learn how to sing.

Devin said (y/n) can you teach me to sing you have a beautiful voice. After that they all started singing. They all had amazing voices. When I turned 11 me and my parents moved to Chicago IL. Ok (y/n) you are staying with Daniel and your Tio and Tia for the next few months ok my mom said. Ok I can't wait I replied.

I got my bags packed and ready with my clothes and my Jordan's. Tomorrow I'm flying out to New Jersey to stay with Daniel and my Tio and Tia. I fell asleep at 9:30 cause I had to wake up at 5:30. I woke up to my alarm. I jumped in the shower for a quick ten minutes and washed my hair. I got out and dried myself. I put my hair in a pony tail. I changed into a bulls hoodie, with black jeans. I don't like wearing crop tops.

I put my Retro fives on. I let my hair down wavy. I just put mascara on. I walked downstairs and my mom and dad were ready to drop me off to the airport. We got their and I gave them a big hug and promised to call them when I land. I walked inside and got checked in. I put my luggage down and got a latte from DD. My flight was boarding. I got on the plane and sat down on the window seat and listened to my music.

After 4 hours I finally got there. The airplane landed and we boarded off. I looked for Daniel. I seen him, I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. I missed you (y/n) he said hugging me tightly. With him were Devin and Kevin. I ran up to them and hugged them. I missed you guys so much I said. They hugged me back we missed you so much to the replied. The limo is outside Daniel said. A limo I asked. Yea he said. We walked out side to the limo. We got in and sat down.

(Sorry it's pretty boring rn but I promise it will get better!)