21- Official

I once again found myself wondering what to wear and this time Rianne didn't come with a dress as a peace offering and a thank you. Arden informed me that I was supposed to wear white but I wasn't sure if he noticed that my cupboard only consisted of black and dark colours.

I walked away from the closet door and was about to bury my head in the pillows in frustration but instead came across a white cloth perfectly folded into a square. On further opening I saw that it was a full length gown sort of dress with a sweetheart neckline and a sleeves that reached the elbows. It had the scent of Arden lingering on it.

I breathed out a sigh of relief when I realised that the hunt for a dress wouldn't be necessary and I smiled at the dress that Arden had left me.

I got dressed up and was about to go down to the training lands where the whole ceremony was set up when Castile came up with a smile on his face.

"Hey Luna!" He gave me an air hug and I looked at him with confusion. He gave me a sheepish smile and scratched the back of his head.

"You see, you're looking exceptionally beautiful today," he gave me a dazzling smile, "Not that you don't look beautiful everyday it's just that white gives you a look of innocence and not the 'I'm the queen of sass' look. And if Arden, your extremely possessive mate smells any male on you today he would kill him. Also, today is a full moon so all werewolf senses are heightened by a lot. So as much as I would love to give you a nice warm hug, I would also love to have all my body parts intact, so let's leave the hugging and other stuff to Arden, should we?"

With those words he put a single finger on my back and guided me to the pack grounds where everyone gave me happy smiles.

As I was looking around I felt the finger being replaced by a full palm and tingles spreading around the spot where it touched my bare skin.

"You're looking ravishing today Little Rogue." He murmured close to my ear which made me shiver involuntarily.

"All thanks to this gorgeous dress." I remarked back.

"I think you're beauty is the stronger factor here."

"Well of course, my genes are also very helpful." I smirked slightly and looked at my mate whose eyes were twinkling in delight. They had also darkened slightly and I was sure that the emotion I could see in his eyes at that moment was lust.

"I really want to continue the story of the Bumblebee family right now." My body heated up at the mention of the children's fairytale that would now signify a different kind of happiness in the future.

Arden caught hold of my hand and pulled me onto the raised platform where Castile and Benjamin were already standing to the side.

"Today we are hear to welcome your Luna into the pack officially. She had already proven her self worthy of the supreme title twice, and both those times she has shown us all the qualities required in the leader of the pack. With this I would like to formally introduce my mate and your Luna, Rosemarie Elizabeth Conrad, to the Sangre Leikos Pack." Applause erupted from the pack and I felt their acceptance raising the spirits of my already elated wolf.

"Will you, my mate an the Luna be loyal to the pack she leads?"

"I will."

"Will you take this pack to be your home and family?"

"I will. I said again.

"Will you protect and save this pack from all the harm that is possible within your power?"

"I will." I said for the last time. He made a cut on his palm and passed me the knife. I made a deep gash in my palm and saw Arden wince. Once again Arden and my blood mixed and his husky voice spoke once again. "I, Alpha Arden Jackson accept you, Litt- Rosemarie Conrad, into the Sangre Leikos pack as the Luna and a fellow pack member."

My head immediately filled with the voices of my pack members sending me welcome messages and my head hurt with the intensity. Bring a rogue for eight years made me unaccustomed to such a bond.

"Are you okay, Little Rogue?" Arden asked me.

"Not a rogue and not so little." He kissed the top of my forehead and the teenagers of the pack started to hoot.

"Don't even try." He said and I paused.

After that we mingled with the pack and had a joint barbecue which was a lot of fun and Castile who was attempting to show off his barbecuing skills was 'accidently' pushed onto it by Drew who was getting annoyed by his boasting.

I sat down on one of the chairs on the side looking at Drew and Castile argue about who was more stupid and why.

"You must be tired, Rose. I think I should get you to bed." Arden sat down beside me.

"I'm not five Alpha, I'm twenty one, and we haven't even got a winner yet!" I said pointing at Castile and Drew who gave me dark looks.

"Trust me, these two idiots can go at this all night long."

"Hey!" The two mentioned 'idiots' cried out and I let out a laugh.

"You know Arden, you seem to forget that I know you since a long time." Castile looked at Arden slyly. "I don't think you want me to tell Rose about the time when you-"

"That's enough!" Arden said wide eyed and Cas and Drew laughed, and I looked at them curiously.

What's our dear Alpha's little secret?

----*----

READ. VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE

6K READS! *does a happy dance*