My second outburst

Apollo
Phoebe pov
I was sitting at the table, waiting. "Why do we even have to wait for them!" Ben exclaimed, he had it serious with the ADHD. "There part of the prophecy."Chiron explained. And then finally they arrived. James, Korra , Amber and Jason took place around the table. They all looked at me. I looked at Chiron. "Well we are all here today because the prophecy has begun." He said. "What prophecy?"Korra asked. I noticed her holding hands with James. I shoved down deeper in my chair. Amber noticed this. She smiled and I knew this meant trouble. "The prophecy of the avatar." Chiron answered. "What's an avatar?" I asked totally confused. "You mean who is the avatar? And to answer that question its you, dear." He said. I gave him my best huh?!-face. Then he started to explain everything but when I heard Rava. Me and Korra said both stop. We looked at each other. "That's why they called you 'lady Rava'" she said. She seemed to understand it now. Well, Chiron moved on with his story and the whole time I watched James. I really got to tell him I'm sorry. "So you think someone that powerful is Phoebe?" Amber asked laughing. "What's so funny about that?" Juliet asked irritated. "Just look at her, she isn't capable for something that special." She said looking at me then laughing. "If you heard the story, they also picked Catarina." James said. "What's your point?" I asked angry. "Well..."he said nervously "both of you are not someone you pick as first..." "So I'm not good enough?" I asked, he really wanted to get me angry today. "What no that's not my point! I just mean you both are special case, not so normal!" He said irritated. Everyone was silent. My friends looked at me, waiting for me to give any sign to protect me. But I wasn't giving any sign. I was beyond angry, he did not just said that. I know that I wasn't the popular one and not the perfect one, but hearing this from HIM. That made me angry. I was feeling the same feeling as earlier, light was boiling over. I felt powerful. Chiron saw this and said "Calm down." But I couldn't, I couldn't stop it. I looked at him and I really wanted to hurt him. But I couldn't. I looked around and saw Amber laughing. I clenches my jaw. I looked at her and she looked at me, she wasn't scared of me. You better be a voice in my head said. Myself was in war with myself. Dad looked at me and we made an understatement. I needed to get the hell out of here. He took my hand. But it was to late. A second later, I lay above James. My hand around his neck. I was strangling him. Korra jelled and o stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I looked around and saw him. Apollo took me outside and looked at me. "You need to come with me." He said and I nodded. He placed his hand on my shoulder and we disappeared...