Chapter 5

"I'm not saying don't date the guy, I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie says getting out of the car as we pull into the parking lot of our school. Yippie, another day of school.

"Your the one who said to go for it." Elena teases pointing at Bonnie.

"Now I'm saying take it slow." Bonnie shrugs.

"Why the about face?" I ask.

"It's not an about face, Aria. Elena, your single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie points out.

Elena laughs, "Oh because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?" Elena asks.

"It's stupid." Bonnie says walking faster. Elena catches her arm, stopping her.

"Bonnie." Elena says slowly. "Spit it out."

"I accidentally touched Stefan and I got a really bad feeling." Bonnie says shrugging.

"Is that it?" Elena says amused. Bonnie glares at her and stars to walk away again. Elena grabs her arm, "Bonnie."

"It was bad." Bonnie says seriously.

"Is this the whole witch thing again?" I ask.

"You know what? I'm just concerned." Bonnie states. "This is me expressing concern about my best friend's boyfriend." Yup, you heard right. Elena and Stefan are officially dating, they kissed last night.

Elena puts her hands on Bonnie's shoulders. "And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good." Elena says smiling. "It's been a hard year and I'm finally starting to feel like things are going back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that."

Bonnie gives a small smile before doing a small nod towards Elena. Suddenly Stefan appears in front of us smiling.

"Morning Elena." Stefan says smiling at my sister. "Morning Bonnie, Morning Aria." Stefan greets nodding at us.

"Hey, um..I got to go find Caroline. She's not answering her phone." Bonnie's eyes flicker up to Stefan and she quickly pushes her way through us. "See ya guys."

"Bonnie, wait!" Elena tries to get Bonnie to stop but Bonnie just keeps on walking. Stefan watches her go then turns towards Elena.

"She doesn't like me very much." he states.

"She doesn't know you. She's my best friend, she's just looking out for me." Elena says rolling her eyes. "But when she does, she will love you." Elena says smiling.

"Really?" I ask. Elena glares at me and gives me a light punch on the shoulder. I look across the field and see Tyler staring at us. "Got to go, catch ya later." I wave goodbye to them then jog over to Tyler.

"Look there's Elena and her new boyfriend." Tyler says smirking at Matt who is throwing the football around. "I wonder what there doing while there walking.....walking....walking. Yup right into the sunset." Tyler says joking around.

"Dick." Matt mutters. I laugh at Matt's comment.

"You just stand there, looking like one of those little yard trolls." Tyler teases.

"Gnomes." Matt says ticked off. I burst out laughing, it's just too funny not to.

"Whatever." Tyler mumbles. I laugh and give him a slight peck on the lips.

"Good thing I'm not into guys with brains." I joke and hear Matt burst out laughing this time. "Just kidding." I say, kissing Tyler again. He laughs when I pull away. I see Matt look over again at Elena.