Edward Elric x Reader •Lemon•

You grin as you watch Ed scream at the waitress in the restaurant.

"I'M FIFTEEN!! NOT TWELVE!" he screetched when the waitress said you had to be a teenager to order on your own.

"Are you sure, sir..?" She trailed, still having doubts. "May I see your ID?"

"Wha-" he blinked. "I DON'T HAVE ONE YET!!!"

You snicker. "I promise he's fifteen."

The waitress was hesitant, but she asked, "What will it be then, sir?"

"Orange juice and a burger please." He smiled innociently.

You roll your eyes at him. "Salad and water. Thank you."

The waitress nodded and walked away, eyeing Ed suspiciously as she went.

"Rude." Ed sighed as he propped his elbow on the table.

You giggle. "You have to admit. That was pretty funny."

Ed was too busy pouting to see the humor in it. "No it wasn't."

You sigh. "You're no fun tonight." You pout.

He looks at you with a raised brow. "Oh, I'm no fun?"

"Nope." You grin, knowing he's going to do everything in his power to prove you wrong.

The waitress came back with Ed's food. She smiled and walked back into the kitchen.

"They make your burger before my salad?" You ask. "You don't even cook a salad!"

"This thing is huge!" Ed exclaimed, looking at the triple stacked sandwhich. "I can't eat all this!"

"Cause you're so small." You laugh.

"I'm gonna eat this all!" He corrected himself. The blonde grabbed a knife and cut the burger in half, then in quarters. He pressed his palm onto one of them with all of his weight, squashing it  to a size that'll actually fit into his mouth.

You roll your eyes with a grin when your salad finally came.

"Well no wonder it took so long, they put grilled peppers onto it!"

After a while, you were completely finished with everything. You looked up at Ed, who was only on his third quarter. He hadn't even touched his orange juice yet.

"C'mon, hurry up!" You whine, beginning to get bored.

"Hold on!" He said through all the food in his mouth. Half an hour later, he finally finished with his meal and jugged the juice to wash it all down. "Who can't eat all of what because he's so small?"

"Alright, so you proved me wrong about that." You crack a small grin. "Let's see if you can do it again about being no fun."

"Hmm.. Alright." He smirked and stood, grabbing your hand. He placed some money on the table and dragged you out of the restaurant.

"And where are you taking me?" You ask with slight curiosity.

"To a place we can have us some 'fun'." He said with a grin.

You furrow your brows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean?"
You decided to leave it at that, even though you were still slightly confused.

Half an hour later, you arrived home with him. "Here we are." He grinned.

"Ed... This is just my home." You state. "There's absolutely nothing fun to do in there."

He turned to you with a "are-you-being-serious" face, then rolled his eyes and began to drag you in. "Just come on."

You reluctantly follow along. "Alright, but if I die I'll sue you."

"If you die you can't." He laughed.

"Yes I could. I would come back as a ghost and sue you."
He chuckled as he led you through the hallways and kitchen to your bedroom. "Ooooookay then (Y/n)."

You nod proudly, but tilted your head ever so slightly when Ed locked the door, then clapped his hands and used alchemy to make your room soundproof.

"Ready to have some fun?" He asks, removing his cloak and boots.

You grin, finally understanding what he meant. You take your shoes off as well, along with your coat.

Ed grins and crashes his lips onto yours, wrapping his arms around your waist.

Once your boots were off, they made you look shorter than you had at the restaurant, when in reality you were a couple of inches shorter than Ed, so he had to actually lean down to kiss you.
You didn't care, however. You weren't as insecure about your height as Ed was.

Ed gently pushed you onto the bed, not disconnecting your lips once during the movement.

You wiggle your hips slightly, anticipation eating you alive. He grinned into the kiss and pulled away, slightly panting.

"Are you ready?"

"I've been ready. Hurry up!"

He rolled his eyes at you with a slight smirk, pulling down your shorts and underwear nonetheless.

He removed his clothing as well, then positioned himself at your entrance. He eased himself inside of you, and you leaned your head back and moaned at the sensation.

He began to pick up the pace, moving faster and faster with each thrust.

The faster he went, the louder your moans and the more your breath hitched.

Eventually, his brows were beginning to accumulate some drops of sweat, and you could feel yourself ready to release.

"E-Ed!" You called out, having an orgasm leaving you seeing stars.

Ed moaned and thrust deep inside you, releasing his fair share as well.

He collapsed next to you, both of you panting.

"What would you do if I got pregnant?" You ask suddenly.

"I would be happy and love and cherish the child almost as much as I do you." He said and propped himself into one elbow. "Why?"

"Just curios." You smile and kiss his nose, hoping he wouldn't find the pregnancy tests too soon.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

And there we go! I'm sorry I haven't updated this book in a while, I just lost all motivation to write.. but I'm back!

I know I owe a Scar x Reader and a Major Miles x Reader, but I'm getting to that! Love you all!