Chapter 13

Dakota's p.o.v

It has been two months since I've been here. I have been beat to the brink of death. I get very little food and I only get a little bit of water. Sometimes they will take me outside to get fresh air. I have been so close to being rapped but, thank goodness Gary, Grayson's uncle, wouldn't let his men go that far.

As of right now I'm sitting on the cold cement floor with tattered clothes on and my hands chained together. I have bruises and scars covering my body I look horrible. Its been two days since anyone has beat me. I don't want to get my hopes but I'm praying they will let me go. I was just about to dose off when someone opened the door.

"Get up!" The man yelled at me. I slowly tried to get up but couldn't. The man pulled me put the door and brought to a bedroom. "My boss said I could do whatever I wanted to do to you." As he said that he started undoing his pants.

Grayson's p.o.v

I was currently sitting in my office with Scott, Grant and Theo. Trying to think of anyone who could've took Dakota. Its been two freakin months and not even a clue or anything has come up. I'm starting to lose my mind! I have gotten all of my people to search everywhere but apparently not the place where she is. Which makes me mad because I don't know what place it is!

I looked up from my desk and Scott looked like he was in deep concentration. "What are you thinking about, Scotty?"

"Well, I was thinking what if she ain't in the state anymore?" He said. And it got my thinking. "Grant, call all of the Vampire leaders in all of the states surrounding us." They all left my office soon after that and I just keep thinking don't worry Dakota, I'll find you.

Dakota's p.o.v

I was sitting on the ground crying my heart out. He rapped me. I couldn't believe it. The memories still played in my head. I felt so dirty and used. If I ever see Grayson again I doubt he would want me. I look horrible! I'm covered in bruises and have scars forming every where.

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to become a vampire like Grayson. I wonder if he would ever turn me or if he would just leave me immortal. I don't want him to have to introduce me as his grandmother to other people outside the supernatural world. I'll die and he will still be living his life without me.

I heard the huge metal door open and the guard walked in with a girl no older than 14. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She looked terrified.

"Hey." I said and she snapped he head towards me. "What's your name?" I asked her. She didn't say anything for a while. "Gracie." She finally said. "Well, that's a nice name." She didn't say anything and curled in a ball and laid in the corner. I gave up on trying to talk to her and just went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to screaming. I looked around and didn't see Gracie anywhere. Oh the poor thing. I thought. I tried to block out the screaming but failed. Around two hours later they brought he back.

She had blood all over her. Her clothes was torn all to pieces and the was gashes on her side. They through her onto the bed in the cell right in front of mine. I was gonna talk to her but they grabbed me and brought me back to the torture room.

"Why do you keep doing this to me?" I asked Gary. "I have my reasons and you don't need to know them. Now shut up or this will be worse then it's gonna be."

He grabbed a a whip that had little hooks at the end of it and they would dig into my skin every time he hit me with it. I never cried out in pain even though it hurt terribly. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of him hearing my screams of pain.

He hit my with that about 3p times before he got a guard to beat me with a metal bat. At some point and time I passed out due to the pain and the amount of blood I have lost.

Grayson's p.o.v

I had to ask some werewolves to help find my mate. Since they have a better since of smell then we do. I got the Blood Moon Pack to help me. They have the best trackers in the whole continent. We started searching around 4:30 this morning and have found nothing yet. Then all of a sudden Scott runs into my office.

"They found her scent." And that was all it took.

(I was gonna stop there but since I love yall....)

I was outside the house in a matter of seconds and with the wolf who found the scent. "Where did you find it!?" I asked him. "I followed it out of your territory going North and into Tennessee. I couldn't follow it any further because it was other packs land." The wolf told me and I nodded my head. "Scott!" He looked at me and I said. "Go and get me my army ready. We leave at sun set."

I promise Dakota I'll get you back.

_______________________________________
Hey guys!! I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter!! Keep on voting and commenting! Also, I was thinking about writing a werewolf book. Love yall!!!!💙😘