Chapter 28

After the news broke out to our parents, almost everyone in the corporate world knew of my pregnancy. The day after we told, or I did, we received many phone calls congratulating us. Six of them from BTS.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell us?" J-Hope whined.

"Aww! I have another baby to play with!" Jimin squealed.

"I'm happy for you guys!" Yoongi smiled.

"That's great! I hope it's a boy." Jin said.

"Congratulations!" RM said.

"Yay!!" Jungkook giggled.

They each went off on a rant about how they would teach our babies to do things. Jin was in charge of cooking and anything Mario related, Suga was in charge of taking naps, Jimin was in charge of physical activity, Hobie was in charge of dancing, Jungkook in charge of homework, and Rap Monster was in charge of nothing because we didn't want our children breaking everything in our house.

"Hyejin!" Taehyung called.

I peeked outside our bathroom door and saw Taehyung standing there smiling like crazy.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Almost. I just have to put some sunscreen on." I replied, rubbing the white paste all over my face.

"Ppali!!" he whined.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and put my sunglasses on. I walked out and smiled.

"Kaja!" I smiled, grabbing his hand. I dragged him downstairs happily and grabbed the cooler. We were about to go for a family picnic. I handed him the cooler and grabbed my guitar. Taeguk was already putting on her seatbelt in the car, she was so excited. I slipped on my flip flops and grabbed my purse before I closed the door.

~At the park~

"Eomma!! Look at the butterflies!" Taeguk yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Their pretty aren't they?" I smiled, setting out the food.

She started chasing them around, running around in circles until she fell on her bum from being so dizzy. I laughed and Taehyung picked her up, bringing her over to the mat. He sat down with her in his lap and picked up a piece of orange. He was about to put it into Taeguk's mouth when he stuffed it into his mouth instead.

"Appa!" Taeguk whined.

Taehyung smiled and laughed. "Mianhae." He picked up a slice of apple and put it into her mouth. I set out the sandwiches and poured the juice. Taeguk wiggled out of Taehyung's grasp and grabbed a sandwich.

"Yah! Taeguk! Wait for us!" Taehyung said.

"Aniya, go ahead Taeguk." I smiled. Taeguk nodded and continued munching on the sandwich. I picked up a sandwich and started to eat as well.

"What should we do after our picnic?" I asked.

"What do you want to do Taeguk?" Tae asked.

"I want to play with my oppas!" she shouted.

Taehyung and I looked at each other and reluctantly nodded. After finishing our food, Taehyung called Namjoon and asked if they could play and watch Taeguk while we ran some errands. Thankfully, they agreed. We handed Taeguk over to them, hoping nothing bad would happen. But I trust Jin, he is the eomma in the group anyways.

"Hyejin, should we go pick out some baby stuff or look for a new house?" Taehyung asked.

"We don't need a new house. We have plenty of bedrooms in our house right now. Let's just go look at some baby room layouts." I replied.