【 After sex talks 】

The only sound that could be heard throughout the room were the quiet pants that escaped both yours and Dazai's lips. Your eyes were barely open as you recovered your breath from the previous 'activity'.

Your head was caged between Dazai's forearms as he tried to keep himself up but, try as he might, his body weight became too much and he gave in, gently flopping himself on top of you.

This displeased you to some extent and you let out a small groan of dissatisfaction. You were hot enough and you didn't want his body making you hotter - as much as you liked it, it was too warm and heavy too.

"Dazai... You're heavy y'know." You whined out at him and you received a grunt in response as he rolled himself off of you. He laid down on his side and propped himself up on one arm facing you.

You went to roll over but then quickly decided to stay laying on your back as you winced a little from the pain that was residing in your lower half. Dazai seemed to notice this and began to panic a little bit.

"Oh no... Here we go." You thought as your very concerned, overprotective boyfriend opened his mouth to speak. "What's wrong (y/n)?"

You said nothing in response but you instead just looked at him with a fake confused expression.

"Was I... too rough...?" You heavily blushed at his question and then removed your gaze from his lean body and up to the ceiling. "N-no." You stuttered out.

"(Y/n)"

"Dazai"

"Tell me the truth. Did I hurt you?" His voice turned from concerned to, serious and stern, and then back to concerned in a matter of seconds.

"... A little... But it's nothing really! I mean-" He shushed you by putting a thumb up to your lips and turning your face to face his as he laid down beside you.

"You need to tell me if I hurt you (nickname)... I don't like it when I hurt you... You're meant to enjoy it, not get caught up in the pain. So please... Tell me in the future?..."

You clenched your teeth as you rolled over to him and became engulfed in the brown haired man's tight embrace. "Ok... I'll tell you next time." You said before pressing your lips to his in a passionate kiss.

You were both lip locked for a few minutes, melting into each other. When you finally parted lips, Dazai pulled the sheets up and over your shoulders before gently stroking and combing his fingers through your silky (h/l) (h/c) hair.

You shut your eyes and let yourself become lost in his gentle touch and before you knew it you were dozing off as your boyfriend kept a loving and protective eye on you.

"Sleep well (y/n)."
_________________________________